• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Smallville used Kord though.
Only because there weren't plans in the works for Kord appearing in the DCEU at that time. Those Blue Beetle/Booster Gold movie rumors had some traction for a while acouple years ago.

Same reasons Captain Boomerang, Deadshot, Waller, and supposedly Harley Quinn got cleared out of the Arrowverse for a while.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Only because there weren't plans in the works for Kord appearing in the DCEU at that time. Those Blue Beetle/Booster Gold movie rumors had some traction for a while acouple years ago.

Same reasons Captain Boomerang, Deadshot, Waller, and supposedly Harley Quinn got cleared out of the Arrowverse for a while.

Yeah, but the poster was saying there were Charlston rights issues. If Smallville got Kord, it's just film dibs.

And Smallville only did Bat stuff in the S11 comic. Batman had Barbara as, I think, his first partner.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yeah, but the poster was saying there were Charlston rights issues. If Smallville got Kord, it's just film dibs.

And Smallville only did Bat stuff in the S11 comic. Batman had Barbara as, I think, his first partner.

Reading the Smallville wiki, what I find interesting is there isn't a mention of Ted Kord as Blue Beetle. There is Ted Kord and then Jaime Reyes getting the scarab. Hmmmmmm. So there wasn't actually a live action version of Ted Kord's Blue Beetle? Could be nothing, Jaime gets the push in comics and animated stuff these days. But I wonder...Booster Gold got to be straight up Booster Gold. We have to go deeper. Deeper!

DeathyBoy

Banned
Reading the Smallville wiki, what I find interesting is there isn't a mention of Ted Kord as Blue Beetle. There is Ted Kord and then Jaime Reyes getting the scarab. Hmmmmmm. So there wasn't actually a live action version of Ted Kord's Blue Beetle? Could be nothing, Jaime gets the push in comics and animated stuff these days. But I wonder...Booster Gold got to be straight up Booster Gold. We have to go deeper. Deeper!

It was so shit because the first BB was evil and died, Ted was an evil CEO and Jamie was an idiot. They triple messed up character wise.

It was so shit because the first BB was evil and died, Ted was an evil CEO and Jamie was an idiot. They triple messed up character wise.

Yeah, but that episode nailed Booster Gold.

That was the third Geoff Johns episode, if I remember correctly. He did the Legion of Superheroes episode and the Absolute Justice 2 parter before that.

We're back! Uninterrupted run to the finale!

#5.19 "Oliver vs. Felicity"
Episode Promo
Season 5 Sizzle

ar519a-0031b-989171.jpg

What´s the name of soundtrack season sizzle that starts 1:30?

After all this father/daughter stuff; it's really going to sting when Evil Laurel finally confronts Quentin.

That can't be who they're looking for if they're keeping his face covered, right? Lol.

Guess they didn't want to cast anyone in case they bring him back for a larger role.

Top Bottom