• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

I've always wondered if she was aware of this worry people have regarding her? If she is how does she feel about having something like that hung around her neck?

Looking at her imdb, I suppose she'd comfort herself with the thought that she was in two episodes of Grey's Anatomy and that wasn't canceled.

Otherwise, the Curse is undefeated.

Messi

I've always wondered if she was aware of this worry people have regarding her? If she is how does she feel about having something like that hung around her neck?

I can't imagine its a nice thing being reminded of your repeated failures.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I miss the times when the presence of my waifu in a new show used to be a joyful event.

More pretty people at Starling City! Celebrate!

Guerilla

Wow, Summer Glau is guest staring? This show is just getting better and better, that finale last season was excellent.

DieH@rd

Banned
flip9nyo3.gif

Awww yiss. I hope this season will have something as stupid as this. :D

pikablu

Just finished watching my Season 1 DVD with the grilfriend. She loved every minute of it. So hyped for Wednesday.

Is this show genuinely good or do people enjoy it in a, "So bad it's good sort of way"?
Also, why ... so much female gaze... is the main demographic female with all shirtless pics?
How close is it to the comics or is it Green Arrow in name only? Any relation to Smallville?

Clevinger

Is this show genuinely good or do people enjoy it in a, "So bad it's good sort of way"?

No. The action is legitimately good (with some very rare exceptions like that Roy wall flipping gif). All the stuff that's heavily influenced by Nolans' Batman movies is good. There are a lot of dumb things and bad writing in the show, but there are some very enjoyable things in it.

How close is it to the comics or is it Green Arrow in name only? Any relation to Smallville?

There's a Nolan-like depowered twist to all the villains and such. However, that will probably change since superpowers are being introduced this season.

And no relation to Smallville.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
What this show needs is a love affair, between Felicity and Thea preferably.

Looking at the main promo image with Ollie/Felicity/Diggle centre stage, are those three the most popular with the normal CW demographic? I'd always assumed that Felicity was a niche following and that fangirls were still pining for Oliver and Laurel to make babies together.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Looking at the main promo image with Ollie/Felicity/Diggle centre stage, are those three the most popular with the normal CW demographic? I'd always assumed that Felicity was a niche following and that fangirls were still pining for Oliver and Laurel to make babies together.

Oliver and Felicity is way more popular than Oliver and Laurel.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Summer Glau is delicious, she kept me watching Terminator.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So... how many episodes until the writers play the good old "did you know that Summer is also a trained ballet dancer" card?

And she's still delicious. Legit waifu status.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member

I've got a feeling I wasn't the only one who watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles and wished they had her as their robot, having to do what I say.... :D

Sulik2

Getting hyped, that latest trailer was great. Keep it dark and
loaded with Felicity
and this should be a great season. Just don't mess up the Flash, please.

I have so many questions here:

562957_515150611903544_1702280829_n.jpg

Why is Officer Barry Allen at an obviously fancy ball? Why is Moira not in prison? Why is Thea so fine? Why is Felicity's hair hilarious? Why is Poverty Roy wearing a fancy tuxedo and bow tie? Why is Summer Glau's obviously evil character chilling with them?

We need to fit Summer in there somewhere....

Shado and Summer are in the adjoining room. They all join up later.

So... how many episodes until the writers play the good old "did you know that Summer is also a trained ballet dancer" card?

Three episodes.

I really hope they don't just throw Grant Gustin in spandex for his Flash outfit. It'll probably look terrible. In fact, I hope they don't go 90s Flash either, cause that'd look terrible too.

tumblr_ktylglrCQQ1qzw4l4o1_500.jpg

What do you guys think we'll get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom