• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clevinger

Season premiere tonight

City of Heroes

Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) travel to Lian Yu in search of Oliver (Stephen Amell) who left Starling City after The Undertaking.
Convinced to return home, Oliver finds that things are in worse shape than he thought – Isabel Rochev (guest star Summer Glau) is preparing a hostile takeover of Queen Consolidated, Thea (Willa Holland) refuses to visit Moira (Susanna Thompson) in jail, Roy (Colton Haynes) is trying to fill the void left by the Arrow’s absence, and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is working with the District Attorney’s office to take down the vigilante. Meanwhile, flashbacks to the island show Slade (Manu Bennett), Shado (guest star Celina Jade) and Oliver in a desperate situation.

Promo vid

Season premiere tonight

Promo vid

I like that Ollie just heads back to Lian Yu like it's no big thing when he's sad.

Actually, it's pretty interesting that he's gone back there in seclusion.

I'd love it if Digg and Felicity showed up, and the Island is completely barren and basically Ollie's fiefdom. And we see the final state of it, and it's empty and void of all life.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Tonight is the night. I'm ready.
stephen-amell-arrow-training-pull-ups-o.gif

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'm starting with the Amell double-bill early because The Tomorrow People airs at 7 here in Canada.

Marc

Summer Glau? Really?!!

Killed Alphas for me, now she comes after Arrow!? Just stay away from Boardwalk Empire you cancel queen!

Looking forward to it, hope they have better writers this season as the potential is there but the dialogue and plot is truly awful at times. Also, I am completely against changing actors/actresses usually, but with Laurel... I will make an exception. Sucks the life out of every scene, and I am not big on hating on looks but that double chin really grates on me for some reason.

Khezu

I can understand wanting to get away from it all, but I got to imagine there are better vacation spots then chinese prison island.

Chucker

There is our Flash origin. Particle accelerator from STAR Labs being completed in December. Should be around ep 8/9.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Let me get this straight, a camera records the entire conversation Ollie has with Diggle and nobody reads his lips?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I love Felicity but why is an IT girl in a meeting about a hostile take over?

Also, Roy seems to have had a personality upgrade.

Effect

I love Felicity but why is an IT girl in a meeting about a hostile take over?

Also, Roy seems to have had a personality upgrade.

Likely there in an advisory role and could have gotten bumped up to be Oliver's assistant and right hand woman.

Roy is indeed a lot more likable now. Even Thea is.

ZenaxPure

I'm so late to this thread, but, I've never been more offended by an OT in my life. RIP hopes and dreams of the boob and ass collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom