• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZY7e7Zn.gif

):

And remember kids, he said one more has to die. There's only one reason why they were showing his baby moms in this episode.

She's gonna get it too and make his son an orphan

WarMacheen

Oliver needs to ditch his no kill crap and just start arrowing the shit, and I mean the shit, out of every single fucking criminal in the city

Slade is boss...but I need him to die a brutal, humiliating fucking death now.

Exactly. I wanted Slade to continue being awesome until the end of time. But now, Slade must die. And in a very horrific manner.

So, Slade hurt Thea and killed Moira. You know Malcolm is going to roll into town HARD.

Effect

Oliver needs to ditch his no kill crap and just start arrowing the shit, and I mean the shit, out of every single fucking criminal in the city

Damn right. He needs to make year one look like a trip to the park. Once he gets his head together he needs to tap into his inner Punisher. Slade swag means nothing. He killed the wrong person tonight.

Kimawolf

Exactly. I wanted Slade to continue being awesome until the end of time. But now, Slade must die. And in a very horrific manner.

So, Slade hurt Thea and killed Moira. You know Malcolm is going to roll into town HARD.

What could Malcom do to Slade that Ollie couldn't? He'd get his ass rolled over too. Oliver went too soft and paid for it. But damn i didn't think they'd go all brutal like that hah, i thought he'd turn to leave but nope!

Effect

It's going to be glorious as well. Looking forward to the Dark Archer/Arrow team up.

Rokam

Promo talk
ARGUS priority on Oliver.. interesting. Also he's in his suit talking to someone when he says I'm the Arrow. Hmmm.

What could Malcom do to Slade that Ollie couldn't? He'd get his ass rolled over too. Oliver went too soft and paid for it. But damn i didn't think they'd go all brutal like that hah, i thought he'd turn to leave but nope!

It's going to be glorious as well. Looking forward to the Dark Archer/Arrow team up.

Yeah, but imagine Ollie and Malcolm BOTH ramped up on rage and on a vengeance kick. This fucking finale better kick my ass from here to over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom