• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#AskKojima live from London

He stopped playing GTA V because he became envious of all the detail.

You hear that Rockstar? Stop making your flip-flops flip floppity.

I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that he's worried about people finishing his game if he has trouble finishing games himself.

DryvBy

toUjdcv.jpg

Excellent.

Grief.exe

I jumped in and thought that someone must have asked a PC question as the whole chat was discussing the platform.

Nope, that is just the fervor for more Metal Gear on PC.

I was under the impression he tweeted in English himself. There are occassional grammar mistakes that made me think so.

I think those are mistakes from the translator but I dunno, some posts are posted hours later translated versions of Japanese ones. Torashiro might know better.

dc89

"I'm trying something new, something I haven't heard of in the game industry, hopefully I can surprise people with that."

Wut.

sub_o

"The other day I went to un-named laboratory and tried some of this (VR technology)."

Sony?!

Yeah probably, or who knows if it's Microsoft. Or at least company that has big enough hold on Kojima, that it doesn't allow Kojima to disclose about it.

Pretty sure not Oculus and not Valve. Since both of those companies are very open about their tech. And pretty sure, it's not smaller companies, they would love to have Kojima help with publicities.

Betty

Banned
Kojima should at least set it up or get the OG Team Silent back together as best he can, at this point there's little worse that can be done to the franchise.

Jawmuncher

Kojima on Silent Hill would be interesting.
Especially considering the darker route he's taking MGSV in. Story wise I think he would do it justice.

Top Bottom