• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins Creed Unity Leaked PS4 version shots (Confirmed 900p / 30fps)

SgtCobra

PeS0LtA.jpg

scoobs

not a good looking game in screenshots on consoles... but I could see this looking incredible on PC. Looks pretty blurry on PS4, what a shame

Seik

Banned
So that's what Ubi calls revolutionary graphics? :lol

Sounds more like they're not very good at optimizing their engines.

HorcaCZ

Why is it so blurry? Hoping that it is just some capture-conversion thing. No way the game can be this blurry on release.

Steroyd

I see nothing wrong with these screens, they look fine on my mobile phone with my face 4 inches away from the screen.

Bgamer90

Banned
These pics look worse than AC4 on the Xbox One (which was also 900p). Know this game is apparently much bigger in scale but it still doesn't seem right.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
what the fuck

Thoraxes

This is probably the best modern-day example of the vaseline-smearing effect.

I got my new PC built though, so i'll give it a shot on that later. Maybe with the Target B2G1F as an extra game or something.

The only reason the 900p bothers me is the game is not all that visually impressive. I can only surmise that it not being higher is just a time issue on their part.

Krisprolls

Banned
No buy confirmed. I won't buy any blurry 900p game on my PS4. Other devs go 1080p, which happens to be the resolution of my TV, so stop with the parity crap or suffer in sales.

Why is the game populated by mannequins?

I mean, no one a metre or so away from the player has eyes or any real facial detail, it seems.

SeanTSC

Color me unimpressed. Definitely not some massive jump over Black Flag (the blur even makes it look worse). I'm not seeing how this is supposed to be some oh-my-god amazing next-gen graphics engine heh.

JimPanzer

not a good looking game in screenshots on consoles... but I could see this looking incredible on PC. Looks pretty blurry on PS4, what a shame

the question is at what cost. black flag's performance was utter shit on pc , but they got that one to run at 1080p on PS4

Top Bottom