• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

At E3 Spike is partnering with LucasArts to unveil an epic new Star Wars franchise

bigace33

Hope it's a straight up RPG much like KOTOR. No MMO, No space fighter game, just an amazing storyline with amazing new and old characters. In other words, the spiritual successor to KOTOR.

DieH@rd

Banned
I have nothing against Fett, expecially if they show his story trough the Yuuzhan Vong war or maybe some secret missions while Thrawn was alive.

DieH@rd

Banned
Imagine this... Boba Fett game that plays exactly as Batman Arkham City. He has that jepack, tons of gadgets, he's a fucking mandalore with perfect martial arts training.

THIS COULD BE DONE.

BD1

Banned
Imagine this... Boba Fett game that plays exactly as Batman Arkham City. He has that jepack, tons of gadgets, he's a fucking mandalore with perfect martial arts training.

THIS COULD BE DONE.

Probably what it is.
would be awesome

Trigger

Hope it's a straight up RPG much like KOTOR. No MMO, No space fighter game, just an amazing storyline with amazing new and old characters. In other words, the spiritual successor to KOTOR.

I want this so so bad. Why is LucasArts so mean?

RedSwirl

Is this that 1313 Boba Fett game then? Perhaps what Clint Hawking has been working on (or is that totally original IP?)

Holy shit. An idea I've wanted to see for a whole coming from one of my favorite names in the business? I would be there day goddamn one.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I like Battlefront as much as the next guy but thank fuck this game is a new franchise. At least it's not another horrible force unleashed game.

I like Battlefront as much as the next guy but thank fuck this game is a new franchise. At least it's not another horrible force unleashed game.
You serously have faith in LucasArts developing a decent new Star Wars based game?

Fool me once.........

Seems they abandoned catering to hardcore gamers after Republic Commando.

Top Bottom