• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

At what point should you not sleep and pull an all nighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomster

shwimpy said:
Assuming you're going with your friends... why would you want to sleep in the car?

I don't understand this comment. Is friend time so rare in your world that you wouldn't sleep or is it more of a they will draw on your face if you sleep type of thing.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Pulling all nighters for work/school reasons is absolutely retarded IMO. I've stayed up all night with friends or playing games, and it does suck but if you have nothing to do the next day it's no big deal. I believe it's always better to get a little sleep than none though. You're more productive with a little sleep than spending that extra completely un-productive hour or two trying to stay awake.

elwes

Don't sleep. When you have some free time, put your head down or find a comfortable chair and tape a power nap for about an hour. This will get you through the rest of the day so you don't fuck up your schedule even more. I did this last night, since I didn't go to bed due to a particularly large tower that needed to be built in minecraft. D:

I can sleep more than anyone I know so if i have to pull an all nighter, I know the moment i wake up ie. for a test the next day. Ill sleep whenever i can for as long as i can, because sleep is awesome duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom