• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus teasing new Radiant Historia on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxinas

Sad thing is, it will be 3ds exclusive. Even sadder, it will take forever to localize (EO5 is still not localized thanks to Persona 5).

ARGKSDG;JDFHJ;JHSFHJSJHL

*begins drooling uncontrollably*

Radiant Historia is one of my favorite games of all time, legit.

This is...oh god please. I'm fucking...I swear I will suck every dick at Atlus for this to be true.

Diablos54

Whaaaaaaaa?! The first one was great, would love a new one, especially if they fixed the few minor issues from the first!

Like Atlus is gonna make a $60 next gen title on console for a niche game that sold like 4 units in total, all bought by me.

I'm begin facetious obviously but why would they give you your beautiful next gen console experience that sinks them financially when they can give you a beautiful and fun 3DS game well within their means to make it an excellent game and sell a fine amount of copies?

I'll hold you to that.

As long as you don't hold too long, I'll need to breathe.

random25

If it's a Switch game, even if it's​ not a looker but just as good if not better than the first one in everything else, I'd be so happy with that.

I'd be cool also if it's a 3DS game.

Well, that's something I didn't expect to see today. Let alone ever. Pleasantly surprised! The first didn't get quite the widespread response I thought it deserved.

Sweet. RH is definitely one of the best games on the DS. I wondering if Atlus is making it a Nintendo exclusive or trying to expand the franchise using more platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom