• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

attention: wii party will get you laid

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
hey_it's_that_dog said:
muyfip.jpg

I don't want to alarm you but your avatar is the perfect anime equivalent of the gentleman in the picture. Choose your criticisms carefully.

Quattro Bageena is a fucking badass, though.

OMG. That was horrid. I can't believe I just wasted 6 minutes of my life watching that. But why does it feel like I just wasted 6 years!

Terrible, Nintendo! How lower can you sink, NoA!

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
ehhhh... this makes me like Nintendo a tiny bit less.

In undergrad, I once missed out on a threesome with two sorority sisters because I went to go play Super Smash Bros. Melee. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Don't believe this ad.

bon

The Nintendo Channel has the best videos. I recommend Ultimate Wii Challenge. It's like Game Center CX, except instead of Arino, it's two radical bros playing through Super Metroid.

Sony/Microsoft should fight back by making a similar commercial with wii party, but at the end the "good guy" gets friend-zoned and the bad guys wins.

Jewbacca

Banned
I feel like I watched a retarded version of the Lips Trailer. Looks fun though, pedobear looks forward to hiding controllers in his pants.

Top Bottom