• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

attention: wii party will get you laid

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Mr. B Natural said:
Sony/Microsoft should fight back by making a similar commercial with wii party, but at the end the "good guy" gets friend-zoned and the bad guys wins.
And then they go and have sex while Kinect watches.

UFRA

Relaxed Muscle said:
OMG what's wrong with that blond guy chin?!!

66QYy.jpg

:lol :lol
:lol :lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

Freezie KO said:
In undergrad, I once missed out on a threesome with two sorority sisters because I went to go play Super Smash Bros. Melee. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Don't believe this ad.

This needs to be pointed out. If you want to smash something, make sure it's not melee.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
EmmanuelMunoz said:
He wasn't a "Hipster" he was the stereotypical preppy blonde douchebag from the 80's
ZABKA.jpg
Yeah had I been awake for the beginning of this thread I would have posted "Careful Larusso! Johnny will get his Cobra Kai buddies and kick your ass!"

Lone_Prodigy said:
Wii four play.
Wii for play.

Get it? Get it?

The girl should totally have hidden the remote down her shirt.
Or at least kept it behind her back and made him reach around her instead of just giving it to him.

Not shown:

Douchebag blonde comes back and beats the SHIT outta the latino.
White girl leaves the both of them for some other dude.
Cops busting the party in for being loud and illegal drugs.

Also whys the DJ gotta be black?

When the girl hid the remote in her pants and it meowed, I nearly lost it:lol

well she actually put it in her belt but at first viewing it looked like it went down her skirt lol

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Pinko Marx said:
Not shown:

Douchebag blonde comes back and beats the SHIT outta the latino.
White girl leaves the both of them for some other dude.
Cops busting the party in for being loud and illegal drugs.

Also whys the DJ gotta be black?
Also note the random asian girl that starts the video game stuff going.

I love that people take so serious a parody, and ad that only wants to make laughs. Come on, nerd with cellotape in glasses, nerds making molecules with food, the normal guy taking away the beautifull girl from the cool blonde douchebag, asian girl turning on the game...
Its a fucking parody of the 80's if it take place now (totally fantastical of course), Im baffled half of GAF hasnt take notice of this. Hipsters? Justin Bieber?

I think it was fun, at least it made me laugh a lot.

That was fantastic. And I finally see the disconnect GAF has with the real world. I mean hell, if THAT'S what is happening at high school parties these days, we are WAY off the mark!

webrunner

So that's where that fake Casual Motion Experience Commerical Living Room has been all this time? The back room of a nightclub?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Need to find the name of that song... great bassline, reminded me of something Desyn Masiello was spinning in 2005.

jarosh

djtiesto said:
Need to find the name of that song... great bassline, reminded me of something Desyn Masiello was spinning in 2005.
huh? that song was awful. super trashy spin on ca. '98 era french house. probably just made for this promo.

Really Nintendo, REALLY?

That was so dumb, and the latin guy looked like a homo playing a straight role. No body hair and a plaid shirt, really now? :s

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
MidnightScott said:
Really Nintendo, REALLY?

That was so dumb, and the latin guy looked like a homo playing a straight role. No body hair and a plaid shirt, really now? :s
You must have missed out on the last 5 years of pop culture.

Are you kidding? I wasted time watching this thing and I couldn't feel more put off from anything. I can't believe marketing people come up with this shit and stamp it as "good to go"!

Top Bottom