• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

attention: wii party will get you laid

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Nintendo party:

DelPF.png

What really happened:

dYGan.jpg

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
:lol

Suddenly the video is not so unrealistic and makes perfect sense!

Celsior

BlueSummers said:
The game comes out tomorrow and this is the hype thread? :lol It's no Mario Party but it looks fun enough to hold me over.
Yeah I rather have a mario party, hide the Wii remote under my bed doesn't seem like fun.

gutabo

SpacePirate Ridley said:
I love that people take so serious a parody, and ad that only wants to make laughs. Come on, nerd with cellotape in glasses, nerds making molecules with food, the normal guy taking away the beautifull girl from the cool blonde douchebag, asian girl turning on the game...
Its a fucking parody of the 80's if it take place now (totally fantastical of course), Im baffled half of GAF hasnt take notice of this. Hipsters? Justin Bieber?

I think it was fun, at least it made me laugh a lot.
This. So cheesy it's good! Also it's one of the few gaming related "inside jokes" I can show to the wife without having to explain a convoluted storyline/obscure characters/lots of memes and still makes us both laugh(for the same reasons).

Top Bottom