• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ATVI: "Crash surpassed our wildest expectations" and "looking at other classic IP"

Mr_Moogle

The original Spyro games we're great. I really liked the soundtracks to these games and would love to hear remastered versions.

Vigilante 8 would be cool as well.

That would be great! We need more Vehicular Combat games!

Although I think it'll be Spyro...

Jet_Moto_Coverart.png

I wish we had one for Jet Moto.

I like you!

Imagine Nebulous but with the power of the PS4.

Felensis

Banned
Great success, I'm happy about that. The remaster trilogy is awesome. So anyone else wondering why there is no mention of Naughty Dog i.e. during startup of the game? I mean even though they own the IP those games have been created by Naughty Dog or are they listed in the credits (haven't finished one of the games so far).

Orb

Honestly, I imagine Vivendi are gearing up to make a Crash 4 of sorts as we speak.

As for Spyro... it should really be Insomniac.

I mean, the Crash games were naughty dog and the remasters werent and came out fine. It's not like the remasters need to particularly change anything(unless they finish Spyro 3 lol, wasn't that super rushed?) So Insomniac isn't really needed at all

Aleh

SPYRO
YES
I would be so happy. Just need to hope it releases on a platform I own, and I don't own any current gen system yet lol

wwm0nkey

I am 110% down for Spyro. Really loved the first 2 and remember really liking the GBA games as well.

Also technically not Activision but Activision should push Bungie to restart that reboot of Marathon that 5% of Bungie was working on before Destiny took over everything, would be sooooo down for that

Wait did Crash have a remastered soundtrack? If we get a remastered Spyro 3 Soundtrack I will be so happy.
Please include the full soundtrack in the PAL version this time, thanks.

I got high nostalgia for Spyro. When I went back to it though, the level design was just too shallow compared to Crash. But I guess I'd still try a trilogy remaster on par with their first effort.

There is no more powerful force in the universe than nostalgia

You're not wrong.

I've enjoyed my time with Crash more than any other game this Gen. So much of that is because of the feels It rouses. Pop on that 90's Dre/snoop/pac etc. rap, smoke a fatty and play some crash has been on repeat for me since it came out.

RSchmitz

I really want CTR. If there's a problem with the rights and Sony I'd love Sony to make a PS characters Kart racing with the same boost mechanics and similar adventure mode.

black070

I really want CTR. If there's a problem with the rights and Sony I'd love Sony to make a PS characters Kart racing with the same boost mechanics and similar adventure mode.

Sony really should make sure it happens, even if it means funding it themselves - it would be a pretty good get for them.

lazyguy

I am 110% down for Spyro. Really loved the first 2 and remember really liking the GBA games as well.

Also technically not Activision but Activision should push Bungie to restart that reboot of Marathon that 5% of Bungie was working on before Destiny took over everything, would be sooooo down for that

well I didn't expect any Marathon talk in this thread but it's alway great to see someone else appreciated that series.

RSchmitz

So glad to hear that Crash was an immense success. I'm still playing through it and having a blast.

Now...

Sir Daniel Fortesque is ready to rise again
pls

Yeah. Sir Dan is such a cool character. I think MediEvil could do really well today.

Top Bottom