• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recreat3

Mna...wandering over to the JB website I see they have Note 8 pre-orders up. $1499 for 64GB.

$1499. for a 64GB phone.

Makes me wonder what the iPhone8 will be. 2 grand?

I never buy phones outright. I just stick to telstra plans. Ends up costing more but there is no way im forking out that much money for something that will have no value in a couple of years. Its crazy they can charge that much. Id like to know how much profit apple make off a single iphone.

I never buy phones outright. I just stick to telstra plans. Ends up costing more but there is no way im forking out that much money for something that will have no value in a couple of years. Its crazy they can charge that much. Id like to know how much profit apple make off a single iphone.

if you haven't got an apple hardon maybe look at some of the cheaper Chinese android phones ?

think i mentioned it but the zuk2 that i bought for under 300 bucks outspecs or matchs most of the high end phones

sticking with credit as you pay an extra $500 or more on a Plan

Yeah I've had my Xiaomi Mi5 for about 8 months now, paid about $270 for it and can't imagine paying more than that for a phone (EDIT: Better version here for similar price). I needed this one anyway as I have work and personal SIM cards, upgraded since 2G network got turned off and this one does dual SIM 3G/4G both cards.

I'm on an Aldi $20 per month deal, unlimited calls/txt/mms with 3.5GB of data.

hirokazu

That footage of the accidental shooting in Sydney last night is.....hard to watch.
Footage? What?

Looks like they are bringing their CBS online app as well, hope this doesn't get in the way of the new Star Trek on Netflix weekly deal here.
I'm guessing Ten Play will be merged with that, though does CBS All Access allow free catch-up of recent episodes? I don't think that services is gonna fly here if they remove Ten Play's catchup service.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the channels are rebranded CBS Ten, CBS Eleven and CBS One. What's exciting is with new ownership perhaps they'll axe one or both of those useless shopping channels and switch either Eleven or One (or even both) to HD, though it's too early to know which direction they'll go.

One can hope!

What does this mean for Star Trek Discovery? Wasn't it gonna be on Netflix?

shouldn't change anything. deals are already in place at least for the first season.

Just because two companies are owned by the same entity doesn't mean 10 will get free access to stuff owned by CBS. Money still changes hands at the going rate (or else you see lawsuits from profit participants about sweetheart deals).

At worst, you might eventually see more CBS properties on 10 if CBS decides to give its subsidiaries right of first refusal.

hirokazu

Thinking of offloading my games collection. I've got a bunch of PS2, GameCube, Wii and DS games I don't really want to keep any more. EBay looks like it's kind of over saturated with retro games at the moment.

I've never used the BST thread here.
Do you keep your games and cases in good condition? Please point me to wherever you eventually list them!

Jintor

i'd buy mario and rabbids for a lower price. ninety dollarydoos is too rich for my blood especially after i just got the xcom expansion for $30

Jintor

oh... i guess i'll see whether it hits sub $50 in the next three months maybe.

looks fun but i've got xcom on the brain and splatoon takes up all my switch time, and any extra should be going towards other things.

PULcSXS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom