• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Kerrby

Banned
Fredescu said:
I had the Beyond 2000 board game. It was no Sale of the Century, let me tell you.

Bring back the classics I say, Sale of the Century, Burgos Catchphrase and The Price is Right.

Choc

Banned
Dastardly Jerks said:
What did they call Beyond 2000 after the year 2000?

it disappeared long before 2000 when they realised all the crazy shit they went on with would not happen by the year 2000

where we would all have hovercrafts etc

Choc said:
it disappeared long before 2000 when they realised all the crazy shit they went on with would not happen by the year 2000

balloon1i7n1.jpg
Why the fuck didn't they have these in Waterworld? Would totally make up for the whole not having any land thing. Love hovercrafts! You guys seen Gator? It would be like that but with more moustaches!

jambo

So it seems my HDD is totally bones. I can't even get Parted Magic to run any tests, just keeps coming back with read failure. Gonna take it back to my mates store for a new one, might do some data recovery as well!

reptilescorpio said:
I blame our shitty IT at our company! 2 out of 3 days this week I haven't been able to do my job so have been forced to browse GAF on my phone to break the boredom. At my old job I rarely got to touch a computer let alone browse GAF on it.
Out of interest I checked the old thread and it seemed like I was about 40 posts behind Jambo in the evening but by the time the new thread was up I was equal with him after all the photoshop posts. <_>

I was out having a life

;)

Shaneus

jambo said:
I was out having a life

;)
I call bullshit. Posting on AusGAF and having a life are mutually exclusive. I'm living proof!

Yeah, I saw the wink. Big whoop wanna fight about it?

Choc said:

I remember a feature they had on laser tag.

At least that happened.

Kerrby

Banned
HolyCheck said:
I await his derailment and entry to a drug addiction clinic/

On his way there, he'll be sure to pass your old ground where you got kicked out by a bunch of geriatrics at a lawn bowls club.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Kerrby said:
On his way there, he'll be sure to pass your old ground where you got kicked out by a bunch of geriatrics at a lawn bowls club.

I'll tell him to not trip over your weird arse rats tail mullet.

Kerrby

Banned
HolyCheck said:
I'll tell him to not trip over your weird arse rats tail mullet.

I'm trying to think of a comeback to that... but I just honestly don't get it. I'm just trying to pull off the Melbourne look?

Lets not get into facts here, Essendon being irrelevant for the last 10 years, huge payout to Knights after stabbing him in the back, worst interstate record in the AFL, the recent betting scandal etc.

HolyCheck

Kerrby said:
I'm trying to think of a comeback to that... but I just honestly don't get it. I'm just trying to pull off the Melbourne look?

Lets not get into facts here, Essendon being irrelevant for the last 10 years, huge payout to Knights after stabbing him in the back, worst interstate record in the AFL, the recent betting scandal etc.

Half of your drugged up team ran around with rats tail mullet hair cuts in the 06/07 era.

It made them look like a bunch of feral loons.

And irrelevant for the last 10 years is an overshoot when we were in the grand final 10 years ago.

And also, shut the fuck up. You started this, no one was even poking fun at your fishbowl team, so just grow up and take your homophobic ways back to your cave.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
With Amazon UK's free shipping to Australia offer expiring at the end of the month, where should I go for BDs? I know of The Hut/Zavvi, but the Zavvi thread over in Gaming makes me wary of ordering frequently. HMV also ship to Australia but charge £4.50 per item.

Kerrby

Banned
HolyCheck said:
Half of your drugged up team ran around with rats tail mullet hair cuts in the 06/07 era.

And irrelevant for the last 10 years is an overshoot when we were in the grand final 10 years ago.

And also, shut the fuck up. You started this, no one was even poking fun at your fishbowl team, so just grow up and take your homophobic ways back to your cave.

How about you shut the fuck up if you can't handle a little debate you pathetic little man. Go back to having a cry at someone over the internet and pull your head out of your arse.

DeathJr said:
Wha...? Melbourne look is black suit, coffee in one hand and smoke in the other.

Melbourne is full of Hipsters man. Two weeks ago I saw someone dressed like an elf, green dress, pointy shoes and everything.

FGMPR

Banned
HolyCheck said:

Mate, they could run around in tutu's for all I care. We won a flag in that era while your mob of losers was continuing to do what they do best and act like a bunch of spuds. Sheedy LOL

FGMPR

Banned
DeathJr said:
Wha...? Melbourne look is black suit, coffee in one hand and smoke in the other.

Melbourne is faux-sophisticated. Think their London or Paris but are just another tiny aussie CBD ringed by bogan-esq suburbs. You're no different to Adelaide.

HolyCheck

FGMPR said:
Mate, they could run around in tutu's for all I care. We won a flag in that era while your mob of losers was continuing to do what they do best and act like a bunch of spuds. Sheedy LOL

I have nothing against West Coast and enjoy them as a team mang.

Kerrby said:
Melbourne is full of Hipsters man. Two weeks ago I saw someone dressed like an elf, green dress, pointy shoes and everything.

...and you decided to grow a mullet to compensate?

I hate mullets. Feel like catching someone by their tail and fling them as far as I can.

mullet_narrowweb__200x235.jpg

FGMPR said:
You're no different to Adelaide.

You sound bitter.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
DeathJr said:
Guess my router is screwed. :(

Which one is better:

Belkin F7D2401au ADSL2/2+ N300

OR

Netgear DGN1000 N150

Both are priced the same.

Consider the TP-Link TD-W8960N ($70~$80). I myself use one, with it replacing an ageing Billion 7404-VGPM, and thus far it's been great. I do miss the ability to disable the LAN ports, though.

HolyCheck

Kerrby, your last reply was "How about you shut the fuck up if you can't handle a little debate you pathetic little man. Go back to having a cry at someone over the internet and pull your head out of your arse."

What do I reply to that? BRB getting my shaving kit so I can properly lube my head up for full removal?
Not really. Just making a casual observation is all.
A casual observation would be about the state of Port Adelaides football team.

Top Bottom