• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was more
"Argh, my head feel all fucked up, 'cause of the mind control".

I'll have to watch again.
Banner's looking haunted

Ji2vL2Z.jpg

You also see Thor shirtless in a pool of water screaming at the heavens. Dunno what else could make that happen. Makes me wonder about Pepper.

I think the Hulkbuster would look cooler if it was a slower transformation. The kind that Hulk could take advantage of, because it's a MASSIVE PIECE OF MACHINERY WITH STILL NEW STARK ARC REACTOR TECH.

That last line "There are no strings on me"

Fuck. The delivery. SO GODDAMN GOOD I HAVE CHILLS

Theres no Ant man in this movie? Or Hank Pym? I wonder how they will introduce Ultron.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Why would Jane be in the movie when she wasn't in the first one?

If they are going to kill off Natalie Portman, they would do it in a Thor movie. Have they actually confirmed that they are making another?

Why would Jane be in the movie when she wasn't in the first one?

Because in Avengers 1, Thor didn't tell Jane he was back on Earth and they weren't going to waste all that time on them re-uniting when they were gonna do it in Thor 2. In that scene they're having a party and they invited their friends.

Moar Thor and Loki pls!
Anyone knows if there's a Thor 3 in the works?

Yes, Marvel announced plans for the third film shortly after The Dark World released. We don't know a director or anything else, all we know is Chris Yost (Marvel comics writer) is writing the script.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
If they are going to kill off Natalie Portman, they would do it in a Thor movie. Have they actually confirmed that they are making another?

No, but its very clear that they make one since Iron Man and Captain America had three movies and there is still a story line that needs to be resolved.

That last line "There are no strings on me"

Fuck. The delivery. SO GODDAMN GOOD I HAVE CHILLS

Theres no Ant man in this movie? Or Hank Pym? I wonder how they will introduce Ultron.
The base of the character is an old project by Hank Pym, but Tony created Ultron as we know him in this version.

So here's a question. We see in the trailer that Cap's shield gets broken. That's his original shield that is made only of Vibranium. Other versions of his shield have contained Adamantium. Now, I'm not saying they should use it, but could they even if they wanted too? Is "Adamantium" like "Mutant" and tied to X-Men, prohibiting Marvel from using it? Or is it a shared concept that is open for use by all owners of Marvel IP?

dankir

So here's a question. We see in the trailer that Cap's shield gets broken. That's his original shield that is made only of Vibranium. Other versions of his shield have contained Adamantium. Now, I'm not saying they should use it, but could they even if they wanted too? Is "Adamantium" like "Mutant" and tied to X-Men, prohibiting Marvel from using it? Or is it a shared concept that is open for use by all owners of Marvel IP?

Pretty sure you'll only hear the word Vibranium in the MCU.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I like that there is some rule on how to kill Natalie Portman.

I hate when people take an opinion and make out like I'm out outright stating fact.

I actually liked both Thor movies a lot (probably in the minority there) so I'm really looking forward to a third

Ovid

It's not shared and will never be used in the MCU.

I really hope Andy Serkis is playing a young Pym and they just have a bit of a flashback scene to the origins of the Ultron project. I'm just not big on the idea of Ultron being another Stark joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom