• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Azealia Banks is trying to define "faggot" on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not here for internet white knights. We should kill this being a "big controversy thing"

Honestly, Perez is making it more than it is, gay men in general dismiss it, but you have all these white knight women and white knight 'gay-supportive but not gay' men pouring in "You should be ashamed of yourself Azealia OMG F*g is such a bad word and I speak for all gay men when I say youre a horrible person omg"

params7

Banned
I'm not here for internet white knights. We should kill this being a "big controversy thing"

Honestly, Perez is making it more than it is, gay men in general dismiss it, but you have all these white knight women and white knight 'gay-supportive but not gay' men pouring in "You should be ashamed of yourself Azealia OMG F*g is such a bad word and I speak for all gay men when I say youre a horrible person omg"

Yeah, massive fucking overreaction.

Haha, this dumbass. Keep alienating your fanbase, while delaying your album over and over. Losing fans by the day. She is going to be the next Kreayshawn, believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom