• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Driver (dir. Edgar Wright) |OT| All You Need Is One Killer Track

Mr. Sam

TtRRyM0.png

Busty

Banned
Once again another Edgar Wright where I will inevitably think that it's just 'alright' and then get relentlessly booed by the Internet.

Just like everyone one of his previous films ...,

derFeef

28th of July here in Austria *cries* At least not as terrible as Scott Pilgrim back then, when it got released HALF A YEAR LATER.

I skipped three(!) early screenings, first one a whole month ago, just to make sure Edgar Wright will get my money. Seeing it tonight at 7. Finally.

deleted

I have to wait for another month here in Germany - it's my most awaited movie this year.. Hope you all enjoy it!

Edit: Would be awesome if that was the real vinyl cover!

Nugg

And we still need to wait for like a month here in France most of Europe it seems. Come on, what year is this, I though we were done with this bullshit

Jaroof

Saw it this past Sunday.
Really enjoyed it. There were some great chase scenes, and the music was incorporated really well.

Saw it this past Sunday.
Really enjoyed it. There were some great chase scenes, and the music was incorporated really well.

Yeah I knew the concept ahead of time obviously, but I was really genuinely surprised with how well everything fit together. That Tequila scene is just nuts.

They had AMC Dolby Showings, that went from no seats sold, to both being sold out in a few hours.

I think this movie would be amazing in that format.

But.. I do have tickets for tonight, so I am looking forward to seeing it.

Gowans

Caught a preview with the Mrs on sat night.

Loved it! It's a pretty straight story but Ann the music and style make it.

It's half movie half an listening to an album, the song choices were spot on!

Don't expect a comedy.

farisr

What I feared came true, none of the good screens (with the really good PQ & audio) are showing this movie around here, it's relegated to the second-tier screens that movies usually move to after they've been out for a few weeks.

Sigh...

Watching it tonight, I have pretty high hopes. I'm a sucker for how Edgar Wright movies are shot edited etc, so this should be pretty great.

border

I don't think I've really enjoyed any other Edgar Wright movies I have seen (Shaun, Scott Pilgrim). I'm hoping that I will enjoy this one though.

Top Bottom