• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

cabot

The patrons were screaming at one another. Their sweaty brows raised, it wasn’t time for peaceful negotiation. It was indeed the angry fisticuffs section of the night.

As chairs were hurled at each other, and ladders were brought into the mix. It was something out of a WWE match, back in the Attitude era, with all the blood and such. The fights were mostly even until Never Forever stumbled and fell, weak enough for the kill.

The patrons gathered round, to hear a pointless speech delivered in a shadow of a whisper.

“After Zanzibar, I was taken from the battle, neither truly alive, nor truly dead, an undying shadow, in a world of lights. Now, in front of you, I can finally die.”

Everyone just shrugged their shoulders, the nonsense being spouted was colourful in form, but ultimately pointless. Say goodbye to Never Forever, crushed by a dozen foot stomps.

tumblr_ls51lbvY0F1qbx0y6o1_500.gif

What was left was a headless hulk of a man, with guns to die for and pockets full of great pop albums. I mean sure, you guys had to stamp in his mushy face, but at least you could respect the dude’s delightful taste for tunes. When nin1000 decided to pull down his trousers (motives unknown) some comically small testicles were found.

“Steroid abuse shrinks the testicles. Never forget it boys.”

Everyone took two steps back from nin1000.

Never Forever has been killed!

Greetings! Kingsley welcomes you to the Bar!

Look at that outfit. You know that girl wants you. She’s just playing hard to get. You gotta show her that you are willing to go the extra mile. That’s what Mystery taught you in all those pages of the Game. She might think I’m not gonna approach her because she’s talking to another dude right there. As if. She’s got another thing coming, friendo, and so does he.

You are The Overly Aggressive Drunk and you are aligned with SCUM.

You are a 1-shot Strongman.

Once during the night, you can choose a target to kill, even if they are protected. The command is Strongkill: <name>

You may also perform the normal night kill. The command is KILL: <name>. If you use your strongkill, that will count as your team&#8217;s night kill for that phase.

You win when your team equal or outnumber all other players and you eliminate all threats.

Your scum chat isn&#8217;t here. It&#8217;s dead, Jim. It was a mistake. It&#8217;s nothing but trash.

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Cabot or Kawl_USC.

Be cautious, there is a SCUM-aligned Spy in this game, who is not recruitable and can be night killed by your team. They know your identities.

DAY 9 BEGINS:
cya_1468947600.png

Kawl_USC

A life is such a terrible thing to waste.

And yet some would say that's just what MattyG had done. His only regret was not asking that one girl out that one time and just asking Dating Gaf instead.

Unfortunately he died the way he lived, unsure and mostly disappointed.

Greetings MattyG! Kingsley welcomes you to the Bar!

You heard that there was gonna be shots and you came a running.

So what if you drink every Thursday, and every Friday, and somemost Saturdays. And occasionally, Tuesdays if you have an event, or Sunday if it’s a bank holiday.

That’s your god given right and no one is going to take it from you.

You are the Ordinary Drunk and you are aligned with TOWN.

At the end of the night phase, you swap your card with one of the middle cards without loo….
I mean you are an ordinary villager. You wield the most deadly of powers, those of discussion and voting.

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Cabot or Kawl_USC.

You win when all threats to TOWN are eliminated.

And so there was 3.

TvGGHQG

Let's get on with it then.

cabot

SHORTCUT POST

Current Phase: Day 9

Player List (3 Remain):

01 [m] timetokill - New
07 [m]A Human Becoming [f] Tar-Miriel - New [m] Gorlak
19 [m] nin1000

02 [m] Catvoca - New [m] Mazre DEAD
03 [m] tomakasatnav MODKILLED
04 [f] Wherearemahdragonz DEAD
05 [m] Kyanrute DEAD
06 [m] euphemism [m] Lone_Prodigy DEAD
08 [m] Crab DEAD
09 [m] Retroid [m] Never Forever DEAD
10 [f] StackpoleH [m] Zeemumu MODKILLED
11 [m] Dusk Soldier DEAD
12 [m] TheExodu5 DEAD
13 [m] MattyG DEAD
14 [m] Ourobolus DEAD
15 [m] batsnacks DEAD
16 [m] SalvaPot DEAD
17 [m] AbsolutBro DEAD
18 [m] Barrylocke DEAD
20 [m] *Splinter DEAD
21 [m] Timeaisis DEAD
23 [m] kingkitty DEAD

22 [m] Hyperactivity [m] CornBurrito WINNER

Vote tool can be found here:
http://rfnx.ddns.net/mafia/1228204.html

Day Start/End:

Day 1 Start
Day 1 End

Day 2 Start
Day 2 End

Day 3 Start
Day 3 End

Day 4 Start
Day 4 End

Day 5 Start
Day 5 End

Day 6 Start
Day 6 End

Day 7 Start
Day 7 End

Day 8 Start
Day 8 End

Day 9 Start

CURRENT PHASE ENDS:
pur_1469034000.png

nin1000

Banned
I honestly thought you had more questions when skimmed quickly.

I figure Time was picked because he was so inactive, got no votes, and would leave us pitted against each other.

I can't help but wonder if the scum who did the kill is somebody I tracked previously, and therefore feels safe with not killing me because I'm a target. In that case the other scum (MattyG or NF) would just have to sit tight.

mjl.gif

nin1000

Banned
So there's the Gorlak I was expecting earlier

I'm about to fall asleep, so I'll be back in about 9 hours, which will give us 5 hours left to figure this shit out. Gorlak, are you going to be available any time after that?

Quick responses before I fall asleep

- MattyG is everybody's town choice and therefore going to die tonight, I'm 100% sure of that
- I think Nin and NF are most suspicious
- Obviously I didn't see the killer last night, or I would've said so
- Didn't vote yesterday because I didn't want to mislynch so I was paralyzed
- I will definitely vote this time, don't worry​
- Gorlak I think you're on the right track with NF... I'm going to sleep on it though, since obviously if we mislynch we're fucked
2404792-8968433545-13615.gif

nin1000

Banned
Can someone end this game for me? I am even considering suiciding since nothing is happening.

Is self voting allowed? Why am I even asking this I do what the hell I want.

Gorlak

Banned
I'm here now.

Was surprised to see this starting already, wasn't every start at 10 pm gmt? Anyway, I'm the decider here, give me your last plea. I'll put forward my thoughts soon, summarize, take a look at the power roles in play.

A propos mister I'll definitely vote, won't talk about NF, finding Nin suspicious, not to be seen lately ttk. What was your last "track" of the game?

Aye Nin, how do you feel? Sunny weather today here, was playing volleyball all day, it was great. Are you scum?

Gorlak

Banned
Scum team:

goon - Dragonz
spy - bats
nk immune - Kyan
1-shot strongman - Retroid/NF

+ x

facing:

vanilla cop
doc
1-shot vig
1-shot day cop
drink giver
+10 vanilla
+ x

Neutral (2)

and the last ones: tracker (?) ttk || vanilla nin

Gorlak

Banned
hm

two goons in scum team? a tracker who finds power roles like the vanilla cop? no way for scum to suss out town pr? the tracker's only purpose to find the killer? two scum goons that can't be found out by vanilla cop?

hm

or do we have another scum PR?

nin1000

Banned
I'm here now.

Was surprised to see this starting already, wasn't every start at 10 pm gmt? Anyway, I'm the decider here, give me your last plea. I'll put forward my thoughts soon, summarize, take a look at the power roles in play.

A propos mister I'll definitely vote, won't talk about NF, finding Nin suspicious, not to be seen lately ttk. What was your last "track" of the game?

Aye Nin, how do you feel? Sunny weather today here, was playing volleyball all day, it was great. Are you scum?

I was out all day aswell. Had a great time :)
Nope no scum here

nin1000

Banned
hm

two goons in scum team? a tracker who finds power roles like the vanilla cop? no way for scum to suss out town pr? the tracker's only purpose to find the killer? two scum goons that can't be found out by vanilla cop?

hm

or do we have another scum PR?

if we tend to believe this

TTK's tracks:

N1 - no result (Dragonz)
N2 - no result (Dragonz)
N3 - no result (Lone_Prodigy)
N4 - no result (Zeemumu) [was posted after death]
N5 - Gorlak -> seen at LP [was posted after LP revealed]
N6 - no result (MattyG)
N7 - no result (Never Forever)

There could be the possibility of TKK not actually being a "tracker" as he said.
Since ehm yeah look at it lol

Gorlak

Banned
I was out all day aswell. Had a great time :)
Nope no scum here

Nice, I'm glad you're good. Ready to end the game one way or the other?

It would be really nice to have somekind of explanation for your abysmal voting history. Or your attitude the whole game :D

It was a lot of fun and I really liked our back and forth all game. With all our chitchat and the exchange of all the nicest compliments.

nin1000

Banned
Nice, I'm glad you're good. Ready to end the game one way or the other?

I am

It would be really nice to have somekind of explanation for your abysmal voting history.

I followed my gut. Well thats not always the best decision :p

Or your attitude the whole game :D

mostly annoyed that the game turned out differently than i anticipated

It was a lot of fun and I really liked our back and forth all game. With all our chitchat and the exchange of all the nicest compliments.

i agree since we both have very unique playstyles. lol

Shit got busy at work AND you guys ended the day early, before I could post anything more. Day end is literally in the middle of my work day.

Also I figured considering the previous day everyone would wait until the last minute, so I had time.

Gorlak

Banned
Here's the info I have

I tracked Gorlak
He visited MattyG

MattyG is dead

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you implying I'm scum? :D

A drink giver in scum team. No way of knowing anything for scum and more easily catchable by the vanilla cop and supposed tracker. Is this your shot at trying to win the game? Trying to convince nin?

Are you implying I'm scum? :D

A drink giver in scum team. No way of knowing anything for scum and more easily catchable by the vanilla cop and supposed tracker. Is this your shot at trying to win the game? Trying to convince nin?

If I was sure, I would've voted for you right then. I'm just saying what happened, especially since you guys are actually questioning my tracker ability, which is ridiculous at this point.

Actually though I know who I'm gonna vote for, just gimme a sec to explain my reasoning

Top Bottom