• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

nin1000

Banned
Yeah I expected as much. Note please how no one reacts to my posts.

ttk had his chance, I targeted Kyan on N3.

Asked him if he wanted a shot on D2, but decided to give it to nin first.

---
That's all. You have my claim, you have two people confirming my power. You have my playstyle which I justified. I fail to see my bandwaggony behaviour (D2 was not, that was entirely to get reactions from people), which 4 out of 5 people who voted me seem to use as an excuse. Nobody responded to me questioning them.

The bandwagon against me formed in a mere few posts.

---
I still think the biggest chance of finding scum lies within the trio of bats, hyper, kyan. As much as I want a neutral to have the chance to survive, I don't know if I can grant him this if it's me against him.

Also I lack a clear candidate I could move on to. So many inactives, so few reads I can get.

vote: cornburrito

Finally you make sense :)

VOTE:CornBurrito

batsnacks

I still think the biggest chance of finding scum lies within the trio of bats, hyper, kyan. As much as I want a neutral to have the chance to survive, I don't know if I can grant him this if it's me against him.

You're not even paying attention to who you supposedly think is mafia. All you're doing, the whole game, has been voting people who voted for 1 person on day 1. You said you didn't even read/remember day 1. This is like how to make easy reads as mafia 101.

Hyper IS the neutral that you want to survive. Do you know that one of your "biggest chances of finding scum" claimed neutral when he was halfway to majority?

batsnacks

I'm mafia Gorlak, the replacement of a replacement, and I need reads FAST because my predecessors didn't do anything. I will just look at who was wrong on day 1 and stick with that no matter what.

When people ask me why I tried to get towns lynched I will just say, "I'm town, I'm going to be wrong a lot." But the people I say are mafia are not allowed to be wrong on day 1.

Like you really look like mafia here. The lack of read progression from you does not look like town at all.

AWmO3WL.jpg

VOTE TALLY:

CornBurrito (6) - previously Hyperactivity
gorlak 2230 (2402)
nin1000 2256 (2385)
mazre 2282
lone_prodigy 2296
kyanrute 2334
batsnacks 2341
gorlak 2445
nin1000 2451

gorlak (4)
nin1000 2223 (2256)
salvapot 2393
barrylocke 2396 (2435)
nin1000 2397 (2451)
timeaisis 2400
cornburrito 2433
dusk soldier 2448

cornbro (0)
batsnacks 2338 (2341)

barrylocke (0)
nin1000 2385 (2397)

DAY 4 ENDS:
blu_1467493200.png

Gorlak

Banned
vote me bats it's okay.

you're the only one even trying to justify a vote. everyone else just layed a vote on me and said "bandwaggoner" ~ no one ever could show me this. I responded to everyone, yet they ignored me.

look at the bandwaggon that formed today in detail... because you know I'm town.

All my previous town experiences showed me one thing: I'm shit at reading other people. Never once was I convinced of someone to be absolutely scum and him flipping scum. Not in Love Boat, not in Gods, not in here. I focus on creating decision, rampaging against everyone to get reactions. My whole suspicious play I can't get rid of always brings me to the point of being close to a lynch. The point is how others react to me.

You yourself pointed out at which timing this happened. It's not like we had far more hours beforehand and it was a fortunate moment to swing the votes. Look who started it, look who never even repeated the argument of crab (hint: nin and timeaisis). Look who do not even talks about this topic.

I'm leaving this game in hopes that better players will be able to conclude who's scum. And even though you do not recognize my D1 vote theory, the numbers tell a different story. If you are truly town and believe Corn to be neutral, than Kyan is scum.

Scum has already done one big gambit and nearly got away with it. I think it's both possible either Corn being scum or the combo of you and Barry implicating each other as a bold move to bypass the supposed soft cop ability. Of course you could all tell the truth, this would lead to Kyan being scum. Again. Possible.

I'd like you all to look at Salva, mister I don't need to justify my vote. Recently he said he provide a reason for every single one which is a BIG lie. I see no reason for a vote on me yesterday, I see no reason for Ouro D2. What I do see is "I killed exodus" "i read his pm" "vote and disappear into the night without reasoning"

We also got Nin who jumps in his votes and almost everytime only agrees to a previous vote on somebody.

Him and Timeaisis wanted to look for people who were suspicious of crab ~ which obviously I was. I'm asking you, what exactly made them trust him so much? Knowing he wasn't scum? This logic for looking at scum is really weak, as if they are so dumb and go against the soon to be confirmed cop. I may not be the best player, but I'm not doing those dumb moves when I'm scum ~ look at bachelor to see my scum performance.

Last but not least we have Retroid, toma, Zeemumu and ttk who are all afk. MattyG chimed in for a short second. All of them are not voting up to this point.

Nobody even tried to hunt scum this phase. I gave my best to pursue Hyper, I know he was replaced and I know this replacement claimed to be neutral, what exactly are you trying to say? I vote him to save myself. I already said that.

"As much as I want a neutral to have the chance to survive, I don't know if I can grant him this if it's me against him."

Don't try to make me look more stupid than I am.

Yes, people are wrong. Especially on Day 1. But when 7 vote a townie and the other option was a confirmed scum, there is scum in those 7. No matter how hard you try to argue it away.

---------
I asked everyone to provide a reason why I'm scum. Nobody could point me to the whole lot bandwaggony behaviour. I claimed. It's up to you all to decide wether you want me dead. In case I die, look at what was said today, I think this will be a good basis to find scum.

Have fun.

nin1000

Banned
OK sorry Gorlak. I will give you a reason now. You are annoying.

VOTE:Gorlak

You jump from one thing to the other and in my opinion don't contribute.

To be fair Gorlak I gave my reasoning, even if you and Timeasis seem to think its a stretch :p.

Batsnacks, I suppose its the least I could do to make up for playing this like a bullhead.

Vote: CornBurrito

Gorlak

Banned
Yes Barry, you are an exception and did not tunnel in on the to be proofed bandwaggony thingy. Your case is simply a scenario of what could be and ifs, which do not apply.

I like how there isn't even the slightest discussion about my verified role. Job well done, scum.

Mazre

Few things as we wind down the phase-

1. ttk, toma, zee, retroid, mattyg - how bout a vote

2. How are people reading nin1000? I've had him as town for a while but can't shake a lingering feeling. Anyone else curious about his soft (but not soft) claim of bulletproof? I mean he goes past breadcrumbing to dropping the whole loaf, all because of receiving a drink during the night? What does proclaiming his immunity achieve?

3. From lone_prodigy, zeemumu, mattyg and salvapot; choose two.

Thanks all

MattyG

Banned
Few things as we wind down the phase-

1. ttk, toma, zee, retroid, mattyg - how bout a vote

2. How are people reading nin1000? I've had him as town for a while but can't shake a lingering feeling. Anyone else curious about his soft (but not soft) claim of bulletproof? I mean he goes past breadcrumbing to dropping the whole loaf, all because of receiving a drink during the night? What does proclaiming his immunity achieve?

3. From lone_prodigy, zeemumu, mattyg and salvapot; choose two.

Thanks all
I want to vote, but I'm just really hesitant. If I were to vote, it'd be for Gorlak, but at the same time I'm not 100%. It's just like "well he's the most likely candidate".

I'll definitely vote soon, I promise.

Timeaisis

Him and Timeaisis wanted to look for people who were suspicious of crab ~ which obviously I was. I'm asking you, what exactly made them trust him so much? Knowing he wasn't scum? This logic for looking at scum is really weak, as if they are so dumb and go against the soon to be confirmed cop. I may not be the best player, but I'm not doing those dumb moves when I'm scum ~ look at bachelor to see my scum performance.

So you are retroactively saying that even know you were completely wrong about Crab we were the ones in the wrong for thinking he wasn't suspicious? What is this logic? It was a gut thing. We don't have all information and we never will, so you gotta go that way sometimes. I was willing to trust Crab for one day. Seeing as he died and flipped the next day, that was all I needed.

So yeah, it makes complete sense to go after you for thinking Crab was suspect. Crab had a role, it triggered, and a mod entered and executed it. Obviously, something happened and no one died. I didn't see a reason to think he was scum at the time. You did. That is fine. But seeing as we are here a day later and he is dead and obviously not scum, yeah it's probably a good idea to look into who was interested in him.

And you, Gorlak, have had the same damn scum fingered from day 1 without even considering others. We were ALREADY suspect of Hyper. You came in as a replacement and just dived into a few players, and you are still on them to this day. And then when you see one of them was never scum (Crab) you continue to fight for your justification and are now pointing to people who believe him and were right as suspicious.

That's why you are suspect. You are all over the place and no one seems to get your logic, and yet you fight tooth and nail that your logic is right and everyone else is wrong. That's why you seem scummy. If you disagree, that's fine. But you wanted an explanation from me and there you have it.

MattyG

Banned
Aw fuck it. I'm gonna be accused of bandwagoning but whatever, he's my top suspect.

Vote: Gorlak

What a shitshow of a day.

nin1000

Banned
OK. Gorlak I will explain myself now.

The thing is I hate how elite your way of acting is. Like Nothin can touch you. Otherwise one hand I think you are town but on the other hand i doubt it since you talk down to everyone. That's why I paced my vote on you. To let you see how dissapointed I am. But. And here it comes my feelings that I stated earlier were legit. I don't trust neutral players. I got burned by them and I won't risk town losing to a maybe.

Sorryhyper corn but it's too late now.

OK. Gorlak I will explain myself now.

The thing is I hate how elite your way of acting is. Like Nothin can touch you. Otherwise one hand I think you are town but on the other hand i doubt it since you talk down to everyone. That's why I paced my vote on you. To let you see how dissapointed I am. But. And here it comes my feelings that I stated earlier were legit. I don't trust neutral players. I got burned by them and I won't risk town losing to a maybe.

Sorryhyper corn but it's too late now.

Jeez thanks Nin. :(

I'm not ready to die. I don't want to die.

Nin please... you don't want to play with Gorlak. I'll help town more than Gorlak ever could.

cabot

FINAL VOTE TALLY:

gorlak (7)
nin1000 2223 (2256)
salvapot 2393
barrylocke 2396 (2435)
nin1000 2397 (2451)
timeaisis 2400
cornburrito 2433
dusk soldier 2448
nin1000 2459 (2472)
mattyg 2471
retroid 2473
nin1000 2484 (2488)
timetokill 2487

cornburrito (7)
gorlak 2230 (2402)
nin1000 2256 (2385)
mazre 2282
lone_prodigy 2296
kyanrute 2334
batsnacks 2341
gorlak 2445
nin1000 2451 (2459)
barrylocke 2461
timetokill 2468 (2487)
nin1000 2472 (2484)
nin1000 2488

cornbro (0)
batsnacks 2338 (2341)

barrylocke (0)
nin1000 2385 (2397)

cabot

This was Kawlsley’s time. He successfully outed his own, lovable sunbrother. He was sick of him getting the glory. He was the one behind his success, he bought the wings in the dangerous part of town just to keep his diva arse happy.

It was his time to rule.

After getting a patron to begin the ‘KIXIT’ campaign, he would now be his running mate for the Bar. BawJaws McBoatyface was his name. He had the support of the crowds, together they’d be unstoppable.

He had his speech prepared. It was all knock knock jokes and bad puns about suns. Just to stick it in the glorious mountain of aids that was his own flesh and mascot blood.

He walked out of the back and into the bar, to Bawjaws speaking, he must be warming Kawlsley up.

“FRIENDS! I HAVE LOOKED DEEP INTO THE EYE OF THAT WEIRD MASCOT KAWLSLEY, THE BANANA DICK, AND I AM HERE TO SAY I DO NOT THINK HE IS THE ONE TO LEAD US IN THIS MOMENT OF OPPORTUNITY”

Farce.

“I, BAWJAWS MCBOATYFACE, AM THE PERSON TO DO THIS. I CAN SAY AS A FACT I HAVE NO CHARISMA. MY FRIENDS SEE ME AS A BIT OF A RIGHT OLD GEEZER WITH BISH BASH BOSH BANTS AND TOTAL JOKES. IN THIS UNCERTAIN TIME, I CAN GUARANTEE NO ENTRY TO UNRECOGNISED BAR PATRONS, BUT STILL GUARANTEE GOOD BUSINESS ON THE TEND. I KNOW THE SWINGERS CLUB VOTED AS A MAJORITY TO KEEP KINGSLEY, BUT WE ARE A UNITED NATION OF BAR PATRONS, WE THINK AS ONE.”

Kawlsley was outraged, he began speaking in a very disorientating manner.

“What?! Traitor! Me, vote me!!!!! ??????”

No one know who the little banana dick was, but the bar patrons love a pointless self destructing protest vote, so the polls began: Bawjaws vs Kawlsley.

It was tallied by a drunk disco dancer on rollerblades.

“IT IS A TIE, WE HAVE NO INTELLIGENCE HALP”

Then nothing happened.

Nobody has been killed!

There are also two announcements.

1) EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, Never Forever will replace Retroid

2) Day phases are now 72 hours long, and Night phases are 48 hours long

DAY 5 BEGINS:
gre_1467666000.png

Kawl_USC

After the stalemate vote, tensions ran high among the patrons.

LEAVE!

REMAIN!

LEAVE!

REMAIN!

KILL CABOT!

KILL KAWL!

Eventually a patron spoke, “Wait, guys don’t you see. No one died! All we have to do is keep things in a stalemate and we should be fine!”

“That assumes I want all you wankers to stay alive, I hate like half the people here.”

The general consensus eventually shifted to no one really caring, putting off the decision for 2 more years, and getting another round.

“OY, YOU KIDS!” a shout from the bouncer was the signs that the next commotion was about to start.

A group of rowdy young teens turned and began to get in a vocal argument with the bar employee.

Overhearing the shouted obscenities, it seems that there was some disagreement about the validity of the IDs they had presented upon entering the bar. Which seems odd as all 3 seemed to be easily older than 15.

“But the man outside said these were such a good deal we just couldn’t pass it up!”

“Plus, it’s a fancy American ID. That’s the good shit right there. Our Scottish IDs are basically worthless after the Brexit incident any ways. Just let us be ya nitwit.”

The bouncer finally relented and began to walk away and it seemed that the whole incident was going to just be a funny footnote on an already busy night.

*CRASH*
*BANG*

In a move out of a Rainbow Six game, 4 large burly men breached through the skylight of The Bar in a smoke filled explosion. They fell onto the laughing teens in a flash. Before anyone could register what was happening, the lads were all hogtied and lifted out through the skylight into the hovering CHOPPA that could be heard outside.

Barrylocke, Batsnacks, and Dusk Soldier have been eliminated!
Greetings Dusk Soldier! Kingsley welcomes you to the Bar!

You heard that there was gonna be shots and you came a running.

So what if you drink every Thursday, and every Friday, and somemost Saturdays. And occasionally, Tuesdays if you have an event, or Sunday if it’s a bank holiday.

That’s your god given right and no one is going to take it from you.

You are the Ordinary Drunk and you are aligned with TOWN.

At the end of the night phase, you swap your card with one of the middle cards without loo….
I mean you are an ordinary villager. You wield the most deadly of powers, those of discussion and voting.

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Cabot or Kawl_USC.

You win when all threats to TOWN are eliminated.
Greetings Batsnacks! Kingsley welcomes you to the Bar!

You’ve downed a bottle of Buckfast Tonic Wine and are suited up in your favourite Burberry attire. It’s time for you to show these bawbags who’s boss. You’ve got your harem of ladies who will give their right hand for your respect. Unfortunately, you were so caught up in the drink and the bravado, you’ve forgot to call your friends and you’ve left your knife at home.

You are The Other Glaswegian and you are aligned with SCUM.

Oh, you are a Spy.

You have no abilities, and you do not have access to the scum chat. You are not recruitable, and you can be night killed. Your partners are aware of your role and its limitations, but not of your identity.

Be careful out there!

If all your SCUM-aligned friends are killed, you will be able to perform the faction night kill. The command is KILL: <name>.

Your SCUM-aligned partners are: Tony Blair, David Cameron, Nigel Farage

You win when your team equal or outnumber all other players and you eliminate all threats.

Oh, you’re also on a date! Yay! Your chat is here: Here
Greetings Barrylocke! Kingsley welcomes you to the Bar!

When you speak, you have to say it twice. Few people understand you. You drink way more than the recommended amount. You know a good time when you see one, and you have a taste for blood. Mostly when you’re stabbing a bastard because they had the audacity to ask if a seat was taken.

You are The Glaswegian and you are aligned with TOWN.

Oh, you are also a 1-shot Vigilante.

On one night, you can stab a person. This will end in death. The command is STAB: <name>

You win when all threats to TOWN are eliminated.

Oh, you’re also on a date! Yay! Your chat is here: Here
The leader of the bunch asked around to try to track down the source of these falsified American passports, but alas the corn headed man seemed to have vanished into the night…
CORNBURRITO HAS ACHIEVED HIS WIN CONDITION
Greetings! Kingsley welcomes you to the Bar!

”Have you got the stuff?”
“Oh I’ve got the stuff”
“Well give it to me”
“Ohhhh wouldn’t you like that?
“....yes?”
“Very well then, enjoy all that booze”

You are The Forger and you are aligned with NO ONE.

Uh oh, you are an Arsonist.

Each night, you ‘douse’ others by handing them fake IDs. You can do this up to a maximum of 3 times. The command is GIVE: <name>

If a doused player dies, a fake ID will be returned to you. You can also switch IDs from one player to another as a night action.

Your win condition is to ignite 3 other players.
1 must be TOWN-aligned and 1 must be SCUM-aligned. The command is IGNITE

NOTE: An ignite outside of these rules will still occur, but you will not achieve your win condition.

You’re a bit of a paranoid nutjob, so you casually wear kevlar wherever you go. This means you are also 1-shot bulletproof.

Remember, what you do is highly illegal. Others might not take too kindly to that.

“Damn I just can’t believe we got burned by that play again….”

Somewhere in the dark you heard the mewing of some kind of feline royalty. Oh well.

cabot

DAY 5 BEGINS

SHORTCUT POST

Current Phase: Day 5

Player List (12 Remain):

01 [m] timetokill - New
02 [m] Catvoca - New [m] Mazre
03 [m] tomakasatnav
05 [m] Kyanrute
06 [m] euphemism [m] Lone_Prodigy
07 [m]A Human Becoming [f] Tar-Miriel - New [m] Gorlak
09 [m] Retroid [m] Never Forever
10 [f] StackpoleH [m] Zeemumu
13 [m] MattyG
16 [m] SalvaPot
19 [m] nin1000
21 [m] Timeaisis

04 [f] Wherearemahdragonz DEAD
08 [m] Crab DEAD
11 [m] Dusk Soldier DEAD
12 [m] TheExodu5 DEAD
14 [m] Ourobolus DEAD
15 [m] batsnacks DEAD
17 [m] AbsolutBro DEAD
18 [m] Barrylocke DEAD
20 [m] *Splinter DEAD
23 [m] kingkitty DEAD

22 [m] Hyperactivity [m] CornBurrito WINNER

Vote tool can be found here:
http://rfnx.ddns.net/mafia/1228204.html

Day Start/End:

Day 1 Start
Day 1 End

Day 2 Start
Day 2 End

Day 3 Start
Day 3 End

Day 4 Start
Day 4 End

Day 5 Start

CURRENT PHASE ENDS:
red_1467925200.png

7 votes for majority.

Kyanrute

Sooooooooooooo. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Two townies for one scum. Not worth it imo since Dusk "Town" Soldier died. What a great idea that was, letting the neutral live.

Top Bottom