• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFAMOUS [Mafia] [OT] No Good Karma...

Looking at the D6 vote, it was close, 4-2. With Zipped being scum, I think there was at least one other scum on him. If we don't count cabot, it's either Splinter and/or Kalor. Sky was on Splinter that day which makes me feel slightly better about him.

cabot

Looking at the D6 vote, it was close, 4-2. With Zipped being scum, I think there was at least one other scum on him. If we don't count cabot, it's either Splinter and/or Kalor. Sky was on Splinter that day which makes me feel slightly better about him.

why am I being discounted

DAY 8 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

No active vote for Day 8: *Splinter, cabot, Kalor, Lone_Prodigy, SkyOdin

Day 8 Postcount: *Splinter 4, cabot 8, Kalor 2, Lone_Prodigy 4, SkyOdin 1

Day 8 ends:
pin_1504821600.png

Automated vote tally here

3 votes for majority

cabot

These are the most interesting posts I found from Zipped:

I don't really understand what is up with blargonaut, Cabot and *splinter. For what it's worth, pretty sure they are all town. Just too much openness and only some minor scum behavior from Cabot.

this is a recurring theme through a lot of his posts, he consistently says he townreads all three of Splinter, Blarg and I. This changes towards the end of Blarg's life here:

I think L_P has a point about Bronx,

However, WTF?!? Pick a side on Cabot/Blarg/*splinter. That's where we are at now.

I'm leaning towards blarg over Cabot and *splinter. If Cabot is scum he has me hook line and sinker on his commuter claim. I believe he is a commuter and because I can't think of a good gameplay reason to ever have a scum commuter I think he is town.

And Cabot, at 5 to lynch and no one posting for hours I needed something to shake some leaves loose. It looks like it worked.

And then yesterday, when he changed his view on me before he evaporated.

I was right! See swamped is scum!

lol

I have fully Coke around on Waffletaco. I don't think she is scum anymore.

While I disagree on her number 1 scum target, I think she might be onto something there with Kalor and L_P.

Of the two Kalor has jumped back in to post more but L_P is nowhere to be found.

I think flame is playing a dangerous game if he is scum and baiting town on Zuesy, but I think he might be playing an even more dangerous game if he is town. Overall, I'll trust flame today though.

i still town read Blarg, Cabot and *Splinter. Skyodin and Kyanrute are now more neutral.

Did I miss anyone?

He mentions Kalor and L_P here as potentially scummy, which he doesn't ever discuss again except in this post yesterday:

Yep, L_P for inactivity, Skyodin I have jockeyed with the past day or so that he could be scum, virgin claim does not alleviate my suspicions (in fact it made them worse). Kalor because he was first into the day and didn't mention that we should assume this is lylo/mylo.

This was pretty much all he said of LP and Kalor yesterday. His SkyOdin read isnt something that was hinted at before, he only states that SkyOdin and Kyan are neutral reads:

Neutral read, not neutral role.

So what do I take from that?

I think Splinter is likely town, and Zipped was distancing himself through the game from getting involved with the Blarg/cabot/Splinter face-off cause he knew they were likely all Town and didn't want to get drawn into it too much.

I feel better on Sky, partly through how he's been lumped with Kyan by Zipped, and sort of pushed by him in lylo, and partly because I have went back on the Virgin claim, mainly because I don't know if it would be the first fake claim I would go to.

I mean, it does work as scum, but it's just a little out there.

I'm not sure if it really changes anything on Kalor/LP. He only mentions them twice and the second time was sort of impossible to ignore, because the people he had as townreads meant that he therefore had to have them as scum.

I think Zipped maybe went too hard on townreading Splinter and I, and ended up paying for it in lylo.

Kalor

Kalor can you remind me of the case against Sky?

It largely went down to how it felt like they just hopping onto larger votes at times and just going along with the game, although I'm a lot more split now. Their claimed role complicates it more since the role makes sense considering that we could have had three night kills at most.

cabot

It largely went down to how it felt like they just hopping onto larger votes at times and just going along with the game, although I'm a lot more split now. Their claimed role complicates it more since the role makes sense considering that we could have had three night kills at most.

This feels disingenuous, look at the votes on the last page, skyodin is only sitting on the winning wagon two times, with CCS and Ri.

SkyOdin

This feels disingenuous, look at the votes on the last page, skyodin is only sitting on the winning wagon two times, with CCS and Ri.
Kalor was the one who was pretty regularly on the lynch vote. Starting on day 3, he was on it consistently every day. Day 1 he was mostly MIA, and Day 2 he had a vote on me.

Kalor

That's part of the reason I'm more split on him. That reason might have worked a couple of days ago but at this point it doesn't really. I don't really have a compelling argument against him so I'm looking at everyone else.

SkyOdin

To be clear, I am pretty sure that Kalor is scum, and he is my main suspect for today too.

I think his partner could by L_P or Splinter, but I need to do more research and rereading to solidify my final suspect.

Kalor

Kalor was the one who was pretty regularly on the lynch vote. Starting on day 3, he was on it consistently every day. Day 1 he was mostly MIA, and Day 2 he had a vote on me.

I was on it but I was early on the Ri and Blarg vote and middle of the road with Isaac and Zeusy. The timing means more than just being on it.

cabot

I was on it but I was early on the Ri and Blarg vote and middle of the road with Isaac and Zeusy. The timing means more than just being on it.

I'm gonna take a look at the Ri lynch again, to my mind I thought you were the one who really kickstarted it.

I need to check and see if I my memory serves me right, if so then who was a viable target at that point, if not then well it's worthless.

Kalor

I'm gonna take a look at the Ri lynch again, to my mind I thought you were the one who really kickstarted it.

I need to check and see if I my memory serves me right, if so then who was a viable target at that point, if not then well it's worthless.

I voted for them the previous day but I didn't vote immediately on the day after when they were lynched.

*Splinter

I forgot it was day time until you bumped the thread.

Tbh I'm looking for 2 scum in a pool of 2 suspects, so... Yeah, that's about where I'm at.

I guess we could argue over whether we lynch Kalor or LP first?

SkyOdin

I was just about to say that "Splinter is being strangely quiet this day phase so far, he has only made 4 posts", but then Splinter appears.

Why L_P, Splinter? Do you scum read him over his lack of activity, or do you have something particular in mind?

*Splinter

I was just about to say that "Splinter is being strangely quiet this day phase so far, he has only made 4 posts", but then Splinter appears.

Why L_P, Splinter? Do you scum read him over his lack of activity, or do you have something particular in mind?
LP is fairly quiet in every game, his activity doesn't tell me much. His contributions this game have been lacking, so there's not much I can point to as being clearly scummy. But the few bits and pieces I do remember from him just feel like real token efforts. Like he'll start going through past posts of a dead player but he just quotes a couple of them and describes what's happening in them and then move on. His sudden push against me yesterday was a similar thing, he described a few things I'd done, but I couldn't see the thought process that was taking him from those actions to the scumread. It was more like they were random examples dredged up to try and support a scumread rather than things he had read and thought "hmm this guy might be scum".

*Splinter

That's ignoring the posts were he's just blatantly playing to the post limit of course. Tbh I thought Cabot made a good point early on about how brazen it was, but yeah it's not a strong indicator either way.

cabot

I mean it seems you, Sky and I are all set on at least Kalor today.

My post was referring to LP and Kalor, who I hope build some sort of a credible case against someone.

cabot

You're on most of the big wagons, Kalor missed a few and also hammered Zipped.

though, in fairness, I don't read that hammer as town. I read it as desperate scum.

I think it's clear 3 of us will be happy with either of ye dying, it's up to one of you to try and contest that theory.

Kalor

though, in fairness, I don't read that hammer as town. I read it as desperate scum.

I think it's clear 3 of us will be happy with either of ye dying, it's up to one of you to try and contest that theory.

I knew that hammering would make me look like scum but I didn't see much happening for the rest of the day so I did it. I thought that Splinter forgot to vote based on the fact that his previous post sounded like something you say before a vote so I could have waited for him if I wanted to.

cabot

I knew that hammering would make me look like scum but I didn't see much happening for the rest of the day so I did it. I thought that Splinter forgot to vote based on the fact that his previous post sounded like something you say before a vote so I could have waited for him if I wanted to.

Well sure that could be true.

As well as the desperate scum theory.

Any semblance of a case developed kalor?

I see Kalor on 5/7 majority votes. One of the other 2 is when we killed the neutral.

I'm only on 3.

Kalor

Well sure that could be true.

As well as the desperate scum theory.

Any semblance of a case developed kalor?

Honestly not really. I've been looking through people's posts and not seeing anything new with what we know now.

With LP I still don't like their hammer on CCS but they at least justified it by saying that not much was going to happen in the last 2 hours. I'd be a hypocrite if I said this was outright suspicious but earlier in the game I feel like those 2 hours are still worth while to go through.

Geez we were close to a turbo there. Not cool.

This post stuck out to me from that same day as it just reads like false concern.

Meanwhile Splinter doesn't really have a lot that sticks out. I'm still working through his posts but I'm not seeing much.

cabot

Also I'd be wary of taking Splinter off the table.

Splinter can be revisited, though I still don't see why he played like he did yesterday as scum. It was there for the taking, could've just continued pushing my lynch with fewer numbers.

Instead he tried to solve, worked with Kyan in trying to prove his power which only benefitted Town, and hell even helped convince me that Kyan wasn't a scum by spelling out exactly what the voting situation would be with Kyan as scum.

If he is scum, congrats, he's got me. I just don't see that play as lylo scum.

cabot

I see Kalor on 5/7 majority votes. One of the other 2 is when we killed the neutral.

I'm only on 3.

Not really sure why you thought I meant how many majority votes you were on.

Day 1 - AB
We know he is Doctor, and at the time you seemed alright lynching a guy that wasn't even present.

Day 2 - Hammered CCS 2 hours before deadline, I lean town on this action when isolated.

Day 3 - isaac, we know as town.

Day 4 - No vote

Day 5 - Zeusy, town.

Day 6 - No vote

Day 7 - No vote, turbo. You weren't really for lynching Zipped.

DAY 8 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Lone_Prodigy (2) 1 more vote to majority
cabot 3547
*Splinter 3548

No active vote for Day 8: Kalor, Lone_Prodigy, SkyOdin

Day 8 Postcount: *Splinter 14, cabot 22, Kalor 9, Lone_Prodigy 11, SkyOdin 5

Day 8 ends:
pin_1504821600.png

Automated vote tally here

3 votes for majority

Top Bottom