• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFAMOUS [Mafia] [OT] No Good Karma...

Cabot's role makes sense. No one can test if he actually is what he says he is.

He very easily could be scum playing a long con. No town roles that test night actions, no trackers, watchers or investigators.

Perfect role to say.

Hell even if he is a commuter I bet he is lying and is really an even night commuter.

But instead I now think he is scum pretending.

vote: Cabot

Kalor

Cabot's role makes sense. No one can test if he actually is what he says he is.

He very easily could be scum playing a long con. No town roles that test night actions, no trackers, watchers or investigators.

Perfect role to say.

Hell even if he is a commuter I bet he is lying and is really an even night commuter.

But instead I now think he is scum pretending.

vote: Cabot

Even if he was lying about what kind of commuter he is, I wouldn't put that against him. A commuter is useless as soon as you reveal what nights you operate so why wouldn't you lie. But as Cabot put, he had no way of knowing what roles were in the game when he claimed so this just feels like your grasping at straws.

cabot

Also you can test my role, which was a point we discussed before. Why would Bronx town read me otherwise? I had him as scum most of the game?

Kalor

Yeah, a turbo will prevent any other plays. It'd be nice if we got a vote count to confirm Kyans ability first.

Kyanrute

My ability should be visible on the final vote count. Obviously, if you all rely on that, you could be giving scum me a free pass.

Kyanrute

If Zipped flips scum, there is a fine chance I die. In this case, and I hate to say it, I guess cabot is town. Splinter gets points for caring about the game but he could be pretending. Don't think he really is but still do not trust Splinter. Lynch ordinaries as long as possible, have fun with determining what Sky is.

Kalor

If Zipped flips scum, there is a fine chance I die. In this case, and I hate to say it, I guess cabot is town. Splinter gets points for caring about the game but he could be pretending. Don't think he really is but still do not trust Splinter. Lynch ordinaries as long as possible, have fun with determining what Sky is.

What do you think about LP?

Kyanrute

What do you think about LP?

A fine top contender to start tomorrow with? Assuming again that Zipped flips scum, would need to go back and fish up the reads between LP and Zipped/Swamped in order to arrange people in order. And vote record.

Kyanrute

-26 or so. Get your #townpoints today. H A M M E R T I M E.

Btw tie is a scum win so might really wanna hammer this one you know.

Kalor

I doubt anything will happen between now and the day end so I'll just hammer now.

Vote: zippedpinhead

Let's see how this goes.

Zippedpinhead has died.

You are...

Hank Daughtry - Goon

"I've spent most of my life behind bars. It's easy enough to bust out. You just gotta wait for that golden opportunity."

You are aligned with Scum.

As a Goon you can select to kill a player each night. PM me the command Kill: [Player]. Only one person can be selected each night.

Fake Claim - Moya Jones

You win when scum has the majority.

The game thread is HERE.

The scum thread is HERE.

Sleep well . . .

Night 7 Begins.

DAY 8 BEGINS iN...

pin_1504562400.png

DAY 7 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Zippedpinhead (4) voted out by majority
Kyanrute (Double Vote) 3431
cabot 3465
Kalor 3479
*Splinter (Not counted - Majority already reached) 3480

cabot (1)
Zippedpinhead 3456

Kyanrute (0): cabot 3374 3378, cabot 3392 3406

No active vote for Day 7: Lone_Prodigy, SkyOdin

Day 7 Postcount: *Splinter 36, cabot 124, Kalor 13, Kyanrute 61, Lone_Prodigy 9, SkyOdin 22, Zippedpinhead 18

jFe7mxK.jpg

not everybody can be a hero

not everyone succeeds

but doing nothing

that

was wrong

you could not save yourself

and had to place hope

in your legacy

and those left behind.

Kyanrute has died.

Zeke Dunbar – Doublevoter

"The way I see it, there's basically two types of people. Most of them are guys like me. Guys who sit on the couch; we might not like the shit that happens to us, but we deal with it. Then there are guys like you."

You may not be the hero. But you do have the chance to turn things around when it matters most. You are aligned with Town.

You are a Doublevoter and can use the command Doublevote: [Player] in the main thread. When used your vote will count twice. Please note, this command will be visible and can only be used once per game.

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

The game thread is HERE.
_____

Day 8 Begins

DAY ENDs

iN...

pin_1504821600.png

Kalor

I'm not sure who I want to lynch today. If we stick to the ordinaries then it's me, Splinter or Lone Prodigy today.

SkyOdin

I just missed the end of the last day. I went out to do some shopping, but came back just in time to watch the hammer fall on Zippedpinhead just as I caught up.

I still doubt that you are town, Kalor. Dropping the hammer doesn't clear you.

cabot

Some stuff has came up and I'm not sure how active I can be. It came at a bad time considering the situation we are in right now.

I am ordinary town. So nothing special. Right now I suspect Sky and maybe zipped.

I wouldn't be against a Sky lynch but I don't think we should do that today. We have four living players that have claimed ordinary and scum are definitely in that batch so I'd rather focus there. If we have to lynch a claimed power roles, that should be saved for the final day assuming we lynch right today.

Right now I'm thinking about lynching zipped. Out of the claimed vanillas they're the one that I'm most suspicious of.

I'm not against it.

I doubt anything will happen between now and the day end so I'll just hammer now.

Vote: zippedpinhead

Let's see how this goes.

I felt that this was a pretty quick turnaround from 'maybe zipped' to killing zipped.

LP's back on the table.

Kalor

I felt that this was a pretty quick turnaround from 'maybe zipped' to killing zipped.

LP's back on the table.

Yeah, although the immediate people that I suspected was Sky and Zipped and since it was better to focus on the ordinarys yesterday Zipped was left by elimination.

cabot

Why's that?

His case against you is pretty unconvincing. Sure the vote reason was solid but you spent most of yesterday trying to solve which seemed to be more pressing.

Also I looked at his post counts

Lone_Prodigy 10
Lone_Prodigy
Lone_Prodigy 10
Lone_Prodigy 12
Lone_Prodigy 16
Lone_Prodigy 10
Lone_Prodigy 9

Eh. It was worse than I remembered.

cabot

I town read him through this game cause I felt his play was fairly bold for a scum, in its brashness, though since yesterday I e been questioning the need for a scum to have been timid in this game.

Although swamped was throwing shade at LP at some point which is making me doubt they're partners.

*Splinter

His case against you is pretty unconvincing. Sure the vote reason was solid but you spent most of yesterday trying to solve which seemed to be more pressing.

Also I looked at his post counts

Lone_Prodigy 10
Lone_Prodigy
Lone_Prodigy 10
Lone_Prodigy 12
Lone_Prodigy 16
Lone_Prodigy 10
Lone_Prodigy 9

Eh. It was worse than I remembered.
Fair enough. The stuff he was pushing me on yesterday did feel a bit pointless.

I'm planning to look at LP and Kalor today.

Splinter gets points for going after zipped yesterday but zipped went after swamped, so...

Scum could've just thrown someone under the bus to get town cred. After all, town has to be right three days in a row to win.

Top Bottom