• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

Gorlak

Banned
FjxhzUn.png

I want to look at the votes one more time.

Gorlak

Banned
No, it is more like a hunch. I don't mind him doubting me. Since I can be pretty unbearable at times with those Arnold pictures. What gave me the hunch (and this is something inevitable) was the change of players. I was a strong believer he was town whole catch a was playing. Since he got replaced he has towned it down and in my book opened up a page that is showing me, that he can be scum aswell.

Ofc that is unfair since it was inevitable when someone gets replaced that the way of playing changes but like I said. It's a hunch at this point and my vote is better on zeemumu.

I like how I contradict myself. Saying that I doubted catcova and not Mazre and now I am saying that I felt the other way around back then. Damn Nin. Not making sense again.

Better call my hermano Salva

... nin fucking up?

Also, I didn't track you Gorlak, either night. I tracked somebody else that I was suspicious of. Two nights ago it was Lone_Prodigy. Last night, well, I'm not saying just yet.

Let's give it a go

VOTE: zeemumu

... based on a "no result"

As I've said before, my no results have often been as helpful as my results. Zeemumu I didn't get proof but I was suspicious, and as I said before, I was trying to get him to participate or respond

Gorlak

Banned
We've played this game for 1.5 months, I want to be sure that I at least considered everything. You really want to rush it, Nin? TTK?

But you are currently trying to vote me out. Even if i cast a vote on him it wont matter since you made up your mind about me.

I unvoted you for a period back then, and you still didn't do it. I'm not 100% convinced but the fact that you didn't wasn't helping

Gorlak

Banned
yep. I said it earlier and i will say it again.

it was a genious idea that came into my brilliant mind.

You pretended to be a strongman, the role that showed up as a scum role?

---

TTK the problem about D7 and your missing vote... maybe you were busy? May you were caught in traffic, shit happens. Maybe you were afraid of voting me, based on the fact that you didn't really voiced any suspicion in my direction and somebody would catch onto it before day end?

Gorlak

Banned
I have the tracker and vanilla cop both doing the same. And with another goon that would mean no info role for scum?

I have the D7 vote which speaks against Nin.

I'd appreciate another night of sleep.

TTK the problem about D7 and your missing vote... maybe you were busy? May you were caught in traffic, shit happens. Maybe you were afraid of voting me, based on the fact that you didn't really voiced any suspicion in my direction and somebody would catch onto it before day end?

Well, considering day end is at 2pm, and I work in an office, I can assure you I wasn't stuck in traffic. If I wanted to vote you out I would have done so at the end of the day when there wouldn't have been any chance to "be caught"

Ultimately the point remains. I'm glad MattyG tied it, because I'm sure if I'd done it I would've been suspected for it (and so would you), whereas we all knew MattyG was town.

Also, the cop and I would be different because I'm simply tracking whether people went somewhere, whereas the vanilla cop was finding out who was vanilla or not, right?

Gorlak

Banned
I think I'm with you, ttk.

Nin randomly changed his top suspect on D6 with voting for me. "Gut feeling" that's all I get. He wished a gg wp everyone and didn't say anything more.

D7 sudden swing back to NF.

I explicitly state my view as does Matty, there we have some wifom territory (would scum anticipate I said this and question being alive, etc)

Let's say - meta tells me to vote ttk, actual game behaviour tells me to vote nin

Gorlak

Banned
One last argument for my townieness - If I was scum, the game would be over by now. I'd have hammered the first vote without a doubt.

One last argument for my townieness - If I was scum, the game would be over by now. I'd have hammered the first vote without a doubt.

I realized that, which is partly why I voted nin again

Basically same argument as me. If either of us were town the game would be over. Process of elimination says it's nin

Gorlak

Banned
Wait. You made a crucial mistake. If you were the town tracker you would've watched Nin. There was no reason to watch me at this point of the game.

Nin is a confirmed vanilla. If he had moved, he would be the killer 100%.

Maybe I overthought it during night phase, but my thinking was that I'd have to convince you today no matter what. The best way to do that was to tell you who you visited. And if something went weird then I'd know it was you.

Meanwhile if I tracked nin, who I was already quite sure was scum, all I'd have to tell you was my word that he did it. It would be my word against his, with no evidence to help you know I was a tracker.

Plus, considering MattyG was the obvious night target, I figured you'd give another drink to nin because giving the drink to Matty would be pointless, other than to verify my tracking. I didn't know it HAD to be a new person.

Also, I wasn't aware that scum can do more than one thing if they're the last one. Blame that on me being a noob to the game I guess. But I figured if you did nothing that would tell me something about you.

Gorlak

Banned
I was so convinced of TTK being the last scum, when the last day ended.

The struggle is real, but I'll take my time.

3000 posts ~ that's doable ;)

Wow, looking back on D3 kyan tried to go after me hard early on, I guess scared that I was about to bury dragonz

I should've noticed that

Wow, should've gone with my gut earlier, I had Retroid/NF and nin in my scum read list on Day 5. Unfortunately I also had zeemumu, but overall I think my reads have been pretty good.

Speaking of Day 5

nin1000 - I have the most positive vibes towards nin tbh, he's consistently helpful and analytical and I like his posts. I think he's felt the need to step it up a bit because most people are doing fuck all

lmao

Kyanrute, Timeaisis - I'm getting good vibes from these two too tbh
lmaooooo

Top scum as it stands:
SalvaPot
Lone_Prodigy
(tomakasatnav, zeemumu, MattyG) < at least one of these

Bad NF! Bad!

Well, it's 12:30am here so I'm going to get in bed... I'll check my phone for the next 30 minutes or so if you want answers to something Gorlak, otherwise, vote nin and lead us to victory... or wait until I get back on here about 9 hours from now

Actually I see the day ends around then so I'll be up a bit earlier if necessary

But really Gorlak

It's so obvious that it's nin... Everything points to him being scum at this point

Two things...

One, RIP Matty. Turned out to be a huge savior for the team. Plus he knew I was town so that's always nice.

But also...

I dont want to end the game prematurely. I mean i still could be wrong even though i hate this guy.

I dont want to be the reason Town loses again :)

This still makes absolutely no sense. He was completely fine with it the day before, and then suddenly changed? It's clear his plans changed from the day before, and the only thing that could cause it is scum machinations.

I also find it hard to believe that nin would purely by coincidence claim a strongman role when there actually was one in the game, not to mention when he did it was weird timing because he wasn't in any danger anyway. In fact if he was town it would've put him in more danger because scum was clearly big game hunting

None of that shit makes sense

Gorlak

Banned
It's nin making no sense at all. And that`s not alignment indicative... :/

Would he as scum hint at a strongman role when the actual strongman is somebody else? Did he ever hint at strongman? I thought it was bulletproof, probably stumble upon it soon.

Still rereading.

See you before deadline.

nin1000

Banned
Actually I see the day ends around then so I'll be up a bit earlier if necessary

But really Gorlak

It's so obvious that it's nin... Everything points to him being scum at this point

Yes, so obvious tkk. Try throwing more shade at someone who is asleep.

Screw you man. I did everything I could for town. I am a vanilla townie. No bs right here.

Gorlak

Banned
Nah, nin you could explain why you voted me on D7 and were willing to lose the game. Why would TTK not have ended it there?

Why do you came into contact with the confirmed scum so rarely?

At 66% of the thread, Day 2 was pretty long, not much left to reread

cabot

Meanwhile...

giphy.gif

Kawl_USC has been killed

Greetings Kawl_USC! Kingsley hates you, so he won’t welcome you to The Bar!

You talk too much during live mafia games, and you smell of old cheese.

You’re a disgrace to the human race.

Once per day phase, you can attempt to write amusing fluff. Due to your lack of any real talent, however, you will always fail.

Oh, you’re also a Co-moderator

This means you get all the blame on bad design choices in the game, despite usually not being the one behind the decisions. Suck it up.

You win when you get the hell out of here and back into playing some MAFIA

Who's next?

Kawl_USC

Fucking impossible role.

Dead thread please.

Need to bitch about this garbagely balanced game.

Worst mod NA

Etc

Etc

Also I talk just enough in live mafia. At least I'm not piss drunk. Grumble grumble...

Top Bottom