• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight - Photo Mode shots!

Started new game plus today and took a few shots of the city:

FDC5bx.jpg

Lkixmp.jpg

H17cTq.jpg

eZrmuE.jpg

C4ccit.jpg

cqZuGs.jpg

doIJSN.jpg

sG3tNN.jpg

Sawneeks

Banned
This whole thread is reminiscent of The Order and Infamous Second Son Photo mode threads. Keep up the great work guys, already have myself a few new wallpapers. :)

SpaceWolf

Banned
So guys, something pretty damn cool happened last night.

I was playing the game on PS4, doing one of the Catwoman AR Challenge Maps before a glitch inexplicably allowed me to travel around the entirety of Gotham City in free-roam. As one of probably like, one of the very few people to play as Selina in freeroam on the Ps4 (I imagine), this afforded me the incredibly rare opportunity to take some Selina pics:

Z1ylS1y.jpg

kdFJEoi.jpg

6keJgLl.jpg

doQgEGe.jpg

I'm uploading the footage of the whole thing in a minute if anyone wants to check it out.

Lrrr

So guys, something pretty damn cool happened last night.

I was playing the game on PS4, doing one of the Catwoman AR Challenge Maps before a glitch inexplicably allowed me to travel around the entirety of Gotham City in free-roam. As one of probably like, one of the very few people to play as Selina in freeroam on the Ps4 (I imagine), this afforded me the incredibly rare opportunity to take some Selina pics:

Z1ylS1y.jpg

kdFJEoi.jpg

6keJgLl.jpg

doQgEGe.jpg

I'm uploading the footage of the whole thing in a minute if anyone wants to check it out.

Fantastic! Congrats on the glitch. ;)

Bumping because I finally got this game during a sale and am loving the photo mode. I do wish there was free camera movement, though. Having it anchored to the player character is really limiting.

batman_arkhamknight_2o2z4y.png

batman_arkhamknight_2bna2o.png

batman_arkhamknight_24gaxj.png

batman_arkhamknight_20wa0g.png

batman_arkhamknight_2mtyhb.png

batman_arkhamknight_2nblg4.png

batman_arkhamknight_2ywslx.png

batman_arkhamknight_2ces9r.png

Top Bottom