• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight Release Date Leaked By Microsoft Store? [2/24/2015]

WhoppingMajesticDouglasfirbarkbeetle.gif

Off topic Question but is that Red from the 70s Show?

No. It's Peter Weller from Robocop, 24, and Star Trek: Into Darkness.

OK cool, thanks i know who your on about now, just in that gif i seen Red from an angle.

On Topic: the ironic thing is Witcher Devs gave the Batman game phrase and inspired the new combo flow system from.

Edit:
no

this post makes me sad

Sad as in you miss the 70's show?
Yeah me too!

or sad as "how can you be so stupid"
if so, how can you be so evil lol

Since when was Quantum February?

It is early 2015. Doesn't matter if it's February or not. I can only handle so many games in a certain period. Isn't Bloodborne around then also?

Arkham can wait until summer. The Order can wait until it is heavily discounted later in the year.

Kai200X

Banned
If that's the case, then I guess The Witcher 3 have to wait. I am gonna play The Order and Batman Arkham Knight first.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
It is early 2015. Doesn't matter if it's February or not. I can only handle so many games in a certain period. Isn't Bloodborne around then also?

Arkham can wait until summer. The Order can wait until it is heavily discounted later in the year.
Did they ever specify early 2015 for Quantum Break? I've only heard 2015.

You're funny, breh. it's a Remedy game...It's gonna slip into 2017.

Ryu751

Banned
I find it odd none of these Feb games can't get an army working on them to make it for holiday. What a golden opportunity missed. Not only is the holidays the best time to sell but this year is particularly barren.

I find it odd none of these Feb games can't get an army working on them to make it for holiday. What a golden opportunity missed. Not only is the holidays the best time to sell but this year is particularly barren.

What? There are a few releases in September and a TON in October. No one wants to release in November/December going head to head with Call of Duty.

Ryu751

Banned
What? There are a few releases in September and a TON in October. No one wants to release in November/December going head to head with Call of Duty.

None of these games are in the CoD space. Much better to release before black Friday then crowd February.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
RIP? Witcher and batman is too much competition for the order.

The Witcher would be the game in danger there if any. That game has zero mass appeal to the console crowd. Batman is going to mudstomp everything but The Order should do fine with Sony's marketing dollars behind it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Update:

Batman: Arkham Knight release date for February 24 on the Microsoft Store has been changed to "Not announced"

2014-06-2400_29_14-buobkmv.png

Top Bottom