• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman [Mafia] |OT| The mafia game Gafia deserves , but not the one it needs

OK, guys, I got the sick so I had to sleep another 15 damned hours instead of jumping in the game as soon as I got home yesterday. Still haven't completely caught up yet, but, as of right now.

Vote: Sorian

I agree with what he and a couple of others have asserted that the reason scum killed Odin because at least one (possibly all three) of the remaining bolded names belonged to scum, so they wanted to discredit it and make Kark look a fool. It's really the only plausible scenario I can think of, since, if Kark din't hit scum, then they probably would keep everyone bold alive to draw more and more suspicion towards them. So Karu, Maz & Sor are my top 3 scum right now. Of those 3:

*Karu hasn't done anything to really set off my scum detector (though that may change as I read more in depth), so he'll be last if we decide to follow down this rabbit hole.

*Mazre, of course, has his ordinary claim from D1, along with his un-excused absence today, but I'm willing to let him slip for another day or two, if only because I think, if he is town, then scum'll probably try and test him real soon.

*Sorian, while he's incredibly active poster which is always good for town, the way he dominates the discussion always leads to him being one of the most annoying players to deal with and, because of that, one of the ones I'm always afraid of being scum. That, along with his prolonged arguments with Kark are certainly making me wary of him, but what's pushed me over the edge regarding him was him pointing out the idea of scum making the kill to disprove the list in the first place. Explaining exactly what scum did that night while not accusing yourself of doing it can definitely make you squeaky clean to town, since scum wouldn't want to give away their game so easily, so, because of that, I think he might be our best bet for today.

Other reads:

*Can't say I buy either Topo or Camjo's claims. Topo begging to live followed by firing off an ability that we had no way to confirm unless scum came out and said so is incredibly suspect, and the Batcomputer list is the big reason I'm not going after him. Camjo...IDK. I can certainly see the logic behind why he did what he did, but I just can't buy that the override is an ability given to Jason Todd, and that he'd have the resurrection ability on top of it instead of just a resurrection. Got a feeling he's just a town mayor trying to artificially extend his life by making that claim to scare off scum.

*What I've read out of Kark these past few pages has really made me appreciate the method to his madness, and I can say for certain that, while I'm still not 100% sold on him being town due to how crazy and distracting these plans are, I can at least say that I see value in keeping him around now

*Xam continues to be #WorstPlayer. I definitely believe he's Doc, but him making the claim D2 un-prompted has got to be one of worst plays I've seen in a while, and I pray that scum doesn't immediately kill him because of that.

Sorian

Banned
Vote: Sorian

I agree with what he and a couple of others have asserted that the reason scum killed Odin because at least one (possibly all three) of the remaining bolded names belonged to scum, so they wanted to discredit it and make Kark look a fool. It's really the only plausible scenario I can think of, since, if Kark din't hit scum, then they probably would keep everyone bold alive to draw more and more suspicion towards them. So Karu, Maz & Sor are my top 3 scum right now. Of those 3:

*Karu hasn't done anything to really set off my scum detector (though that may change as I read more in depth), so he'll be last if we decide to follow down this rabbit hole.

*Mazre, of course, has his ordinary claim from D1, along with his un-excused absence today, but I'm willing to let him slip for another day or two, if only because I think, if he is town, then scum'll probably try and test him real soon.

*Sorian, while he's incredibly active poster which is always good for town, the way he dominates the discussion always leads to him being one of the most annoying players to deal with and, because of that, one of the ones I'm always afraid of being scum. That, along with his prolonged arguments with Kark are certainly making me wary of him, but what's pushed me over the edge regarding him was him pointing out the idea of scum making the kill to disprove the list in the first place. Explaining exactly what scum did that night while not accusing yourself of doing it can definitely make you squeaky clean to town, since scum wouldn't want to give away their game so easily, so, because of that, I think he might be our best bet for today.

The crux here is that I was one of the first to point out why Sky could have been killed based on the bat computer findings? Yeah, I can't defend against that because it's true. If that's all you really have on the vote then I don't know what to say otherwise. You say that my activity makes you annoyed at dealing with me but that's not indicative of my alignment here. Otherwise, I posted a theory that makes a lot of sense to me and in voting how you have, it obviously makes sense to you too. I am one of those names so crossing me off isn't the end of the world aside from all I can really say is that it would be a mislynch. I see you've already given yourself the out to switch to Karu though, convenient.

vote: Karu

lol

Sorian

Banned
At this point, I have two guess to what Launch's power is (ignoring who he claimed for a moment), I don't think either really allows for mafia to kill you and frame Launch, Kark.

Karkador

Banned
I'm being promised it wont matter, Topo. I mean it sounds like I'm either going to be elevated to God status or killed and not roleflipped, so

Sorian

Banned
What is Kark even doing anymore? Your go to is to guess that Launch has a mass kill that also hides all of those role flips? He might have a mass kill, that's at least semi-possible but also all of that lost information? We aren't on volcano island, chill. Role claiming is saved for late days and to save yourself from a lynch if town thinks you are important, all of this weird loosey goosiness with your role is weird.

lol even though we're basically locked in for the day, it seems like this is going to drive Kark up the wall right up until the end.

Chill, friend. You have nothing to worry about.

Sorian

Banned
Sorian can you be a dear and vote for Mazre to help give a cushion to prevent a tie

No, I don't vote for things I don't agree on unless I have to break a tie or protect someone whom is reasonably town. It's two hours away, Mazre has my vote over Camjo obviously.

Top Bottom