• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Alpha Test Invites Going Out [Psyduck And Conquest At GamesCom]

Dug said:
What was it?

>1 min clip of beta footage. Guy was sniping someone next to a shipping container, killed him and turned right where another enemy was crawling into a bush 5 feet away.

Looked pretty much like the leaked screenshots.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
WE'RE SORRY - YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA TO ENTER THIS SITE.

What the frank, man. I guess I need to have a bunch of Battlefield games associated with my account.

therapist

I got an email talking about the beta and how it's going to be in september , since i picked up MoH for 9.99.
Nothing about an alpha though :*(
My pc can run that.

LovingSteam said:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD0gU2pvpVo" target="_blank" title="Go To The YouTube Page" class="ypg">Here is another link</a>

Just in case it wasn't obvious, this is different from the other clip.

Looks glorious.

Anyone having issues with gamespy? I'm trying to add my bf2142 account to my "veteren" status, but it just tells me "could not connect to gamespy"?

Though even with that, I'll still just be at level 3, so it's probably worthless. :(

woober

The English Conquistador said:
Anyone having issues with gamespy? I'm trying to add my bf2142 account to my "veteren" status, but it just tells me "could not connect to gamespy"?

Though even with that, I'll still just be at level 3, so it's probably worthless. :(

Had the same problem. I chatted with EA as suggested on the page before and the guy added 5 points to my veteran status. Worth doing.

Max

I am not Max
WE'RE SORRY - YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA TO ENTER THIS SITE.

Flow my tears

HotHamWater said:
Rar'd the Metro and Knifing clips, any suggestions for where I upload it?
mediafire

Hmm so the knifing is an execution animation this time, it seems. The AK sounds weird, too.

Blah, my Veteran 3 status should be enough to get in dammit! :(

Arcipello said:
i love having friends at DICE :D
Stop linking them the videos!

Dug

Banned
Arcipello said:
i love having friends at DICE :D
m8e9na.jpg

OdysseusVA said:
Was anyone able to get this before it got taken down?
I did!

steadfast

Revolutionary said:
Hmm so the knifing is an execution animation this time, it seems.

When it's a backstab, yes. Otherwise, it's two stabs from the front; no more insta-kill unless it's a backstab

http://www.mediafire.com/?coqc07y6rl4bcld

There we go. Should include both the knife video and the Metro video. Really hope that works.

Top Bottom