• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Alpha Test Invites Going Out [Psyduck And Conquest At GamesCom]

Dug said:
Well if I upload it to Youtube it will just be taken down again....any other ideas?
edit: also have the 1 minute and 49 seconds one too.

MegaUpload or as shown below, Mediafire :)

HotHamWater said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?coqc07y6rl4bcld

There we go. Should include both the knife video and the Metro video. Really hope that works.

Thanks!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Noisepurge said:
"WE'RE SORRY - YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA TO ENTER THIS SITE."

Veteran lvl 6 is not enough? :D

That's what I said. :p

EDIT: Upload that knife video to youtube anyways, I can DL shit at work and want to see it.

Noisepurge said:
"WE'RE SORRY - YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA TO ENTER THIS SITE."

Veteran lvl 6 is not enough? :D

LmkL3.png

I've been speaking to EA support using the live chat to try and get my Battlefield Veteran stuff sorted and it looks like they don't really care about verifying that sort of thing. I offered to give the person CD key's for Vietnam and 2142 and she just said she'd add them manually. So I said I might have played Bad Company 2 on my Playstation 3 as well (which, to be fair, I have done) and she added that too.

Looks like this happens alot.

Herla

Who cares if it's Rush, i wanna see how the weapons handle, hear the sounds, destroy a wall...I want an invite so bad :(

edit:

HotHamWater said:
I've been speaking to EA support using the live chat to try and get my Battlefield Veteran stuff sorted and it looks like they don't really care about verifying that sort of thing. I offered to give the person CD key's for Vietnam and 2142 and she just said she'd add them manually. So I said I might have played Bad Company 2 on my Playstation 3 as well (which, to be fair, I have done) and she added that too.

Looks like this happens alot.

Heh I asked why I can't link my psn id to my EA account (for Bad Company 1) and the guy basically told me to try again...

trainspot

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Naked girl with BF3 key written on her body?

Now you've just blown my mind away :O
No, coz I'm talking with this girl, who is sending me those pictures, and all I can think of is... Yeah, exactly.

Dug said:
You know, maybe if I upload these videos but they are private they won't be taken down....

You could label it something other than BF3 and then link us in a way where we have to quote your post in order to see the link.

trainspot

Banned
LovingSteam said:
You could label it something other than BF3 and then link us in a way where we have to quote your post in order to see the link.

yeah but then some stupid kido would comment 'oh shitty bf3' or sth like dat and we're screwed.

Dug

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Okay, I'm uploading that 1:49 video unlisted and will post the link in quotes.

Foliorum Viridum said:
It's bullshit that devs remove vids like these from Youtube.

All devs, not just DICE.
... Especially when those vids in question are a dude being knived and another dude slowly creeping along the level not really doing much.

Whats sad is that we are so media hungry that we have to retort to shitty videos made by testers instead of getting full trailers and gameplay videos.

They know people will leak gameplay videos anyways, so why not just make official professional ones?

Kyaw

trainspot said:
btw, why vid with explosions have yet to come? I mean huge momentum, when the building collapses or whatever.

Maybe people recording never got to those parts of the map or they are uploading.

trainspot

Banned
zephervack said:
Whats sad is that we are so media hungry that we have to retort to shitty videos made by testers instead of getting full trailers and gameplay videos.

They know people will leak gameplay videos anyways, so why not just make official professional ones?

I think that it increases the hype.
Same thing with Google+ invites, they open the doors once for a while thus hype increases.

woober said:
Had the same problem. I chatted with EA as suggested on the page before and the guy added 5 points to my veteran status. Worth doing.

Ah dude, dya know how I could go about talking to someone from EA? I doubt they'd do the same for me, but it's worth a try aha! :)

Deadbeat

Banned
Could someone in the alpha post pics of the class customization/weapon screen? It would be quite swell to see stuff we havent seen yet.

zephervack said:

I guess they want to limit what people see (you don't want to break the illusion for people that it will be more than a prettier version of the previous game) and they don't want people viewing videos of Alpha stage stuff (even though they've released Alpha videos before which were clearly labeled so and anyone watching these videos will know what Alpha means).

So.. yeah, PR for games are getting retarded. The videos will get to the people who want to see them, so it's just adding a hurdle that's not needed.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
knitoe said:
Post your specs and fps with max settings & 1080p.
And get swiftly kicked in the nuts by EA, great idea. Hell, even saying there's an NDA probably violates the NDA :lol

Top Bottom