• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrizzNKev

Banned
So good.

Swapping Assualt's head for the full pic avatar while I have the chance.

By the way, if anyone wants custom DOG TAG avatars, please let me know and I will make one for you (like the one you can see in the top right corner of the banner in the first post).

SWEET JESUS

Well worth the wait and we even get details on all the maps?

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Seriously I dont know if I can wait another 22 hours, I may have to front like I live in Korea.

Bruiserk

ColonialRaptor said:
By the way, if anyone wants custom DOG TAG avatars, please let me know and I will make one for you (like the one you can see in the top right corner of the banner in the first post).

YES PLEASE.

rz0Mw.gif

rdrr gnr

ColonialRaptor said:
I would love one! Is there anyway it could be my current avatar instead of my username (or at least in addition to my username?)

If it's too much, I'll understand.

ColonialRaptor said:
Oh man...Can I have one!!!
Please..

GrizzNKev

Banned
ColonialRaptor said:

You've done enough. No need to ask for more.

dysorder

ColonialRaptor said:
Please. For the love of God, yes please.

derFeef

Good job! Thursday (cries) can't come soon enough.

I don't like the title, it's hard to find in the thread list :/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Supposedly, the PS3 v1.01 update was signed with OFW 3.41, so the game will work on CFW for the time being. Good news for pirates and those still running CFW for other reasons (like myself; region-free BD playback!)

Nelo Ice

Banned
Amazing OT raptor, well worth the wait. Also my copy is already in the shipping soon phase from amazon o hell yeah!

AiTM

Banned
Where's the cheapest place to get this on pc right now? For digital download redeemable on Origin. Amazon is 50 bucks for the DD copy.

Nesotenso

blame space said:
this shit is making my dick hard! anyone else waiting to pick it up used?

I usually holdout for price drops and don't buy used copies. But the free map pack might just make me shell out 60 dollars. Just too tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom