• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 Final Stand image leaked, looks futuristic

Someone on reddit found these in the teaser:

NOvpVdI.jpg

NpaE9qr.jpg

ktomuS1.jpg

F2wvTr6.jpg

Alsz7AY.jpg

That's 3 maps right there. One snowy mountain map, one that looks like it's in a super secret factory facility thing, and another one in a forest or whatever

I might purchase this DLC after a few impressions from youtubers. I think after the whole battlefield 4 launch fiasco, Dice probably wants to end battlefield 4 on a high note. I think they are going to put a lot off effort into this DLC and make it like Vietnam DLC. Basically an add on to the game that feels like a stand alone expansion pack. This is all speculation though.

akira28

Eh, it's not worth seeing.

it's like an 8 second video telling you to register to hear more awesome wubwub music.

I see they included the Metal Storm weapon system in this game. Not my preferred next-gen gun, but it's definitely new-ish.
ur4XiBf.jpg

I wanna know what that gun on the cover is though.

BF2142 vibes, still the best BF to me. <3 So many great moments on the Monkey-Gamers server. God, I wasted so many hours on that game.

Tubie

Well I didn't expect this. It's good that they are doing something very different tho!

Make Hardline a $30 BF4 expansion please.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Well the only video we have of it is some rocket device shooting in every direction or something. Looked pretty future techy.

FeiRR

Banned
Does anybody know if 130 level cap is going to be raised for the last time? I'm almost there.

KingJolly

Banned
Hype!!!! Finally some more snow maps and not just Operation Locker >.>

Hopefully it has like 5 new maps and not four I want lots of futuristic maps

Hit detection hasn't been fixed though.=(

All the worst, getting shot from behind cover. Hopefully the CTE patch fixes both and more

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
at the risk of stating the obvious

isn't BF4 set in the near future?

Kinda... but not far future. There may be railguns and stuff in this pack. But if it's 2142-esque, it's kinda out of place with 2015-2017 weaponary.

That said apparently the maps (and weapons?) will be coming to CTE tomorrow possibly, so I guess we'll know when CTE testers get 40+gigs redownloaded.

Enilced2

Hardline won't be out to distract me so more battlefield is always a good thing. Have to devour this to keep my 100% on trophies intact

XBP

BF premium maps are all brilliant IMO. Much better than non-premium. Its just a shame that people dont play on those maps in anything other than TDM.

FeiRR

Banned
BF premium maps are all brilliant IMO. Much better than non-premium. Its just a shame that people dont play on those maps in anything other than TDM.
I have no problems finding people in CQ on European servers (PS4).

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Just make a proper 2142 sequel already dammit.

Warablo

Nice, I liked all of the DLC except China Rising. I have enjoyed my time with BF 4, but if they try to a release BF 5 soon I am not buying it.

BUT Battlefront 3 I will buy. :D

Top Bottom