• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Hardline Gameplay E3 2014 (1080p60 on PS4)

xinek

Am I the only one a bit disturbed at this depiction of cops and robbers? I guess because it's closer to home but the over the top war BF gameplay for a bank heist is unsettling to me.

I also find it very strange. What a weird culture we live in.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
That wasn't a heist. That was a terrorist act. They almost leveled a building with that crane and later launched a rocket into the Skyscraper. Wtf man

How much would it cost to actually stage this "heist" and how would it be cost effective to rob banks like this?

That wasn't a heist. That was a terrorist act. They almost leveled a building with that crane and later launched a rocket into the Skyscraper. Wtf man

LOL...that was my first thought as well. Was a briefcase with cash spilling out worth that kind of destruction? Geez..

Am I the only one a bit disturbed at this depiction of cops and robbers? I guess because it's closer to home but the over the top war BF gameplay for a bank heist is unsettling to me.

I was hoping for something smaller scale and SWAT like

Have you played Payday? You basically kill >200 cops with each heist!

velociraptor

Is it me or do the visuals look bad? The art also looks really boring. Just wads of plain concrete. I'm not sure if my memory serves me correctly but when I played BF4 MP (Shanghai level, which looks close), it looked better.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Not really. It's a fantasy, not a realistic depiction. Imagine Heat's action sequences directed by Michael Bay *BARF*

Top Bottom