• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, like always, I have absolutely nothing to do tonight. Although I normally don't mind this, I've been in the mood to go out to a bar or do something else with people although I have no one to do it with so here I am. On the otherhand, Battlestar Galactica premieres tonight!!!!! So fellow GAFers with nothing to do, lets rejoice together!

Lhadatt

I'm watching the comedy of the Texas Gubernatorial Debate. Go Kinky!

EDIT: But the trigger finger is on the remote for the Galactica premier.

JayDubya

Banned
SIX MINUTES ZOMG.

The episode is apparently two hours long? Awesome.

I'm sure I should have known that already, but whatever! I'll still enjoy it.

God watching this show is like getting a shot of heroin after you haven't had any for a week. One eyed Tigh is frakkin' awesome.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
bigfurb said:
Apollo needs to hit the gym

"I want you to turn around and get your fat ass out of here!"

I :lol at that line.

Edit: Col. Tigh is much more effective of a ground leader than he was as a "admiral" of a ship fleet.

Or maybe the 1 Eye gives him magic "GROW BALLS" power.

JayDubya

Banned
Well, we know Roslin's not dead since she's in the previews for future episodes. I'm thinking Zarek might be.

Frog

JayDubya said:
Well, we know Roslin's not dead since she's in the previews for future episodes. I'm thinking Zarek might be.

I'm betting Roslin and Zarek make it, but Cally is dead.

Amazing.

The best current TV show continues.

Yes, I love Lost and House, but the writing and chances that the writers take with BSG easily trumps them. Network TV could learn from them.

Mashing

Most excellent. I really have a newfound appreciation for Tigh. The bastard does what's needs to be done that everyone else is afraid to do. The perfect man for the insurgency.

Coop

Awesome episode(s)

Some highlights wereAdama telling Lee "get your fat ass out of here!" and all the Cavil models saying "God". Dean Stockwell was awesome in these episodes. Seeing the cylons clashing was neat too.

I think Ellen Tigh will be the one who dies.. my second guess is Dee. cant wait till next week!

JayDubya

Banned
Frog said:
I'm betting Roslin and Zarek make it, but Cally is dead.

I doubt it, the Cylons aren't that bad of shots.

Barring some sort of Prison Break style retcon of the ending,
Cally was running away, gunshots were heard, Cally looked back, and continued to run. If centurions were firing at Cally with those automatic hand cannons of theirs, then the ground all around her would be rippled with bullets.

Frog

JayDubya said:
I doubt it, the Cylons aren't that bad of shots.

Barring some sort of Prison Break style retcon of the ending,
Cally was running away, gunshots were heard, Cally looked back, and continued to run. If centurions were firing at Cally with those automatic hand cannons of theirs, then the ground all around her would be rippled with bullets.

Somehow I'm thinking that whatever those gunshots were, they weren't directed at the crowd they had lined up for execution. If it wasn't at Cally, maybe they were shooting something else. I just can't see them killing off Roslin or Zarek yet.

I loved Zarek and Roslin's exchange at the end:

"Laura, did you try to steal the election a year ago?"
"Yes I did, Tom"
"I wish you went through with it."
"So do I."

Fantastic episode, this show never stops impressing me.

Donono

oops, I've been sitting here for 45 minutes, went out to get a sandwich, been eating it. Forgot all about this.

Woe unto me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom