• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 1 & 2 coming out in the same package!

Adaren

Dreams do come true. Thank you Nintendo. Thank you Platinum.

The number of easter eggs they squeezed into ~10 seconds of footage is astounding.

Boss Man

Perfect. I wasn't even going to bother with Bayo 2 without playing the first, but I was not even hoping it'd be bundled for free.

JP you sneaky sexy bastard, get in here and bask in the glory of blowing my mind into smithereens. Having been stuck with the PS3 version thus far, I am crazy hyped over this port (even though I would have preferred a PC version, but this is definitely a fantastic alternative). Hoping it will run at a locked 60fps this time around.

akaoni

Banned
60fps Bayonetta on Wii U.... I would go buy the system right away and worship it like a deity while pleading for forgiveness for ever doubting Nintendo.

Bayonetta runs like shit on PS3 and I've been very tempted to buy a 360 just to play a single game, so a Wii U version would be the icing on the cake as I need to buy the console anyway for other stuff.

Just for fun. They're the best.

V_Arnold

Just think of all the implications....

a. The port potentially not being badly performing. No slowdowns? DAMN!
b. New skins...we heard new sounds as well. More hidden stuff incoming?
c. ROSALINA outfit for Bayonetta? Please, please....
d. Bonus skins for Bayonetta 2 as well? Would make sense....

Of course, this package is KILLER in value. Killer.

Sealtest

I guess us demanding it on Miiverse worked!

praise you reggie.

But its for ALL bayonetta's right? I really hope they clerify this.

linko9

Great little bonus. Been a while since I played the original; I think I'll replay it before diving into 2.

This is a MUST buy if you have a Wii U. You're getting an enhanced version of one of the greatest action games ever created and its sequel, which will no doubt as good.

I envy all of you who already have a Wii U.

I died and came back to life

The trailer alone got me excited. GOAT action game for free sent me over the precipice

Pure Platinum'ing both games is gonna take up my holiday easy

sjay1994

Well, now I can give bayo 1 a fair shot.

I played the handicapped PS3 version at launch.

The loading and slowdown made me quit around the wind boss.

This was a good move by Nintendo. They better market Bayo 2 appropriately. The inclusion of Bayonetta 1 is also fantastic for those of us who had to play the PS3 version.

ampere

Not a huge fan of the genre, but glad to see they are doing this. Both games playable on the same platform with some Nintendo costumes to boot. Awesome

This information would have been useful when they first announced Bayo 2 like two years ago.

I already fucking bought Bayo 1 for PS3 assuming that was my best chance to play it.

:/

See this? You add the old game to the new game when the new game is ready, you don't sell it seperately for 60 bucks and add the letters H and D or 'remastered' to it.

I'll probably get a wii u in 2015 when all this stuff is out.

Top Bottom