• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlatador

Banned
And here is my obligatory "hope there will be some sort of special edition for the game" remark. I want a steelbook cover (or even better: a leather cover), artbook, flip book, miniature weapon, figurine - anything!

I only just realized that the early part of the trailer with Bayonetta fighting on top of the jet(which looks a bit different from its E3 build, mostly it's paintjob) features a bladed leg weapon.

The shape of the blade suggests it could just be the dual swords from the E3 demo, equipped to legs instead of arms, but it could be a completely new weapon.

Probably should have noticed sooner, since that unicorn she summons clearly wasn't the same demon as the one she used for Love Is Blue(Legs) in previous media.

Monocle

I only just realized that the early part of the trailer with Bayonetta fighting on top of the jet(which looks a bit different from its E3 build, mostly it's paintjob) features a bladed leg weapon.

The shape of the blade suggests it could just be the dual swords from the E3 demo, equipped to legs instead of arms, but it could be a completely new weapon.

Probably should have noticed sooner, since that unicorn she summons clearly wasn't the same demon as the one she used for Love Is Blue(Legs) in previous media.
Wow, great catch.

Ushiwaka

AQi9xhV.jpg

SN4NhRM.jpg

The interview he's talking about is the one in the link you posted.

I think they also greatly improved the background.
There are now reflections and shadows on the buildings/skyscrapers, which looks mighty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom