• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beastie Boys’ Adam Yauch NYC Memorial Park Vandalized With Swastikas, Trump Graffiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceWolf

Banned
91NN7y4.gif

"THE FASHION"

Hale-XF11

She said she declined to have the couple arrested on the spot with the hope that in doing so they will learn a lesson of compassion and hopefully love.

Oh, you sweet, naive, innocent child.

RinsFury

This is literally terrifying, I get chills looking at that picture. Where are all of these alt-right neonazi's coming from?

I never realised they had a memorial park for Adam Yauch, that's great.

But yeah disgraceful that this has happened doesn't matter what park it is I hope the scum who did it is found.

Embarrassment to the good people out there who have pride in their neighbourhoods, have pride in their fellow peers.

There is no place for this shit in the 21 century, your showing off with Nazi symbols and other racism but when the chips are down you would take blood, an organ or just help from a person of colour. Scum.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
I love The Beastie Boys and MCA. It hurts me to know someone would do this.

nachum00

This is literally terrifying, I get chills looking at that picture. Where are all of these alt-right neonazi's coming from?
From personal experience these neonazi/KKK/white nationalist pieces of shit have always been around. Spreading hate, defacing property, being absolute scum.

It's just right now people are noticing and paying attention because our President elect has his name attached and associated with the hate.

Einhander

Beastie Boys - @adrock Ad-Rock speaking at Adam Yauch Park 11/20/16 Stand Up Against Hate Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmmwHMg9xLE

Nice to hear from Adrock again. He's a pleasant guy to listen to.

I think Mike D and Adrock should get together and make a new anti-Trump hip-hop song. It wouldn't be as the Beastie Boys. They said that the group is done. They could still release it under a different group name.

Some parts of the anti-Bush/Iraqi war they made more than a decade ago are still relevant to Trump:

Beastie Boys - In a World Gone Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom