• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Affleck debuts new face

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSE5DBx.jpg

Mikey Jr.

I saw Ben Affleck at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Wow if true. What a dick.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
maybe if people sat and thought about things for more than 2 seconds before replying they wouldn't be so confused

the thread title suggests ben affleck has gotten plastic surgery.

the original post contains two pictures of ben affleck where his facial features look notably different, suggesting that the title matches the content of the photos

then there is a section of text which is very obviously a monologue from a film of some kind, and if you google like literally any of the text you'll find it's from gone girl, which is also thematically appropriate to the content of the post

i know comic book movies have rotted peoples capacity to reason through things and pay attention for more than 4 seconds without something exploding, but holy shit this isn't rocket science

Fury451

Banned

Let's just say that story gets around here as often as the story of a Japanese cultural expert

maybe if people sat and thought about things for more than 2 seconds before replying they wouldn't be so confused

the original post contains two pictures of ben affleck where his facial features look notably different, suggesting that the title matches the content of the photos

then there is a section of text which is very obviously a monologue from a film of some kind, and if you google like literally any of the text you'll find it's from gone girl, which is also thematically appropriate to the content of the post

i know comic book movies have rotted peoples capacity to reason through things and pay attention for more than 4 seconds without something exploding, but holy shit this isn't rocket science

He didn't look like that in other photos at the recent Squad premier though, it may be really bad makeup and lighting

That even looks like the Squad premiere too

olympia

I saw Ben Affleck at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

lmao

Kyou

but but but

meme images

For Ann Coulter is a predator. A predator with a hungry asshole.

I sighed with relief; this was as sure a promise to seal the deal as her asking if I had a condom.

‘I think it’s a payoff to the Americans the President has always been most intent on pleasing: the richest 1%.’

‘What do you mean?’ she cooed. I noticed her nipples hardening once more. She dropped to her knees in front of me. She pushed me backwards and positioned my legs up in the air.

Her breath was hot on my ‘taint as she lifted my scrotum. ‘Yes? Yes?’

‘Don’t..Stop!!’ her contorted mouth pled from my butthole.

She sprung up on the couch on all fours and looked over her shoulder at me. She pointed to her twitching, puckered anus. ‘See this?’

I nodded eagerly.

‘I want you to wreck it.’

I spit on my skeezer-pleaser and, prying her ass cheeks apart like a hot dinner roll, drove it home, into the biggest browneye I had ever seen. She gurgled contentedly. Every thrust of my babymaker was met with a wrenched squeal as I grabbed her by the hips and began really leaning into it.

‘Harder!’ she begged, ‘Harder!! Tell me what you think of Chomsky!’

‘I..think..he’s..brill..iant..but..I..don’t really agree with much of his stance on Israel, and--’

‘You’re slowing down!’ she snapped. ‘DON’T SLOW DOWN!’

I went back to punishing her asshole, giving no thought whatsoever to compassionate conservatism as her chocolate socket gnawed on my pork pipe. She was babbling now, as out of a delirious reverie.

‘Feed it,' Ann Coulter rasped. 'Feed my hungry asshole!'

HTE4CaK.gif

Surprised people didn't get it. I thought plenty of people on here watched Gone Girl. As soon as I read the first few lines I instantly remembered the scene with Rosamund Pike's character driving.

No-fun-allowed.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
None of y'all read or saw Gone Girl? That rant was like the best part. The ultimate "Shit just got real" moment.

I guess it wasn't in a comic book movie so nobody paid attention. It wasn't a low budget indie film or anything and the book was a New York Times Best Seller. Come on!

jelly

I've read Gone Girl. Would spoil if I alluded to what the connection is.

Yes, Ben does look like he got something done. You're suppose to be old Batman! Flash going back in time then ;)

This is the most inane and useless thread with a ridiculously pointless and bait-trap OP and yet we got mods ELI5 when other posters try to have fun. Jesus Christ, man.

Koozek

dlj8IM7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom