• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best “Suit up” moments?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also easily one of my ffavorite suit ups

C0fJrGZ.gif

Fury451

Banned
0DwDrge.gif

"A million bucks worth of weaponry, and I'd trade it all back for a lousy can of Raid"

Lost in Space is not a good movie, but that one moment is pretty badass.

I remember being blown away by how cool this was when I was a kid. But yeah the rest of that movie is absolute shit

My vote is anytime in Dead Space you got a brand new suit. Or in the first game, every time you got an upgrade. The great Sound design combined with the visuals really made that a treat in every instance

dead_space_2_suit_up_animated_by_king91om-d418tz2.gif

Which oddly enough share some things in common with the Lost in Space clip

Kinyou

My vote is anytime in Dead Space you got a brand new suit. Or in the first game, every time you got an upgrade. The great Sound design combined with the visuals really made that a treat in every instance

dead_space_2_suit_up_animated_by_king91om-d418tz2.gif

Which oddly enough share some things in common with the Lost in Space clip
Absolutely loved the way Issac's helmet transforms. Always hoped they'd do something like that in Mass Effect as well.

jwk94

Power Rangers In Space revealing their identities and taking a final stand on Earth.

Six years of build-up, villains, and "don't reveal your identity" leading to this iconic moment. One of my favorite episodes of anything.

JauntyHighlevelBluetonguelizard-max-1mb.gif

The Iron Man suit-up in Civil War is really a thing of beauty. The progression across the movies has been a really cool thing to watch.

I love this scene. The look on Tony's face when he realizes Steve was right, he was wrong, and how he immediately shifts into superhero mode. He has to do the right thing. He's mentally preparing himself just as much as he's suiting up.

And then Zemo fucks everything up lol, I love how much the movie plays with your expectations.

There is some anime that came out 10ish years ago where some guy has a sweet mech like suit he goes into...and some lady counts down from 10 before it kicks in? Thought it was great, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is.

Dynomite

0DwDrge.gif

"A million bucks worth of weaponry, and I'd trade it all back for a lousy can of Raid"

Lost in Space is not a good movie, but that one moment is pretty badass.

I remember seeing this in theaters. It was cool then and still pretty cool now.

Joey was getting ready to kick some ass.

Top Bottom