• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

best chocolate bar?

Maybe not best but a guilty pleasure
fcnd_nes_lion_-00_nestle-lion-bar-2014.jpg

Amory

I'm not a dark chocolate guy, tried like 70% Lindt bars and I'm just not into them

These are probably my favorite if I'm looking for "good" chocolate.

Fruit-Nut1.png

Volimar

The Choceur brand at Aldi is really good and there's a lot of variety. Their Cocoa dusted truffles are soooooo good.

louiedog

I like Royce over Rittersports / Lindt.

How much does these cost?

Packaging is super attractive.

Bars like that are generally in the $7-$10 range. I think the most I've paid for a nice chocolate bar was like $19.

There are some great stores around the US and elsewhere. Chocolate Covered and Fog City News in San Francisco and The Chocolate House in Washington DC are good. You can find smaller selections in specialty food stores as well, but places dedicated to chocolate like that tend to have dozens.

Some more good bean to bar companies are Askinosie, Dandelion, and Amano.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Whoops. Had no idea it would do that.

Sorry guys; it like put a spoiler or warning but I'm not sure it will matter at this point because I got quoted like a dozen times

As someone utterly hates tryptophobia-inducing images, I can say they're full of soft brown gooey shit.

Griss

All the dark chocolate choices in here... absolutely disgusting. I had Lindt 86% cacao when I was on Keto as it's just about low-carb enough to be able to have a square of it per day. Over the course of weeks my taste buds adjusted to it, but ultimately it's bitter and tastes like shit. Was so glad to be able to leave that crap behind.

Give me that milky stuff. The more milky the better. I even love
white chocolate.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
White chocolate is nice, but it isn't really chocolate, let's be honest.

Actually, to add to my Twirl / Flake love, Microsoft gave these away at Build this year and I must say... I'm a fan. Dark, but there must be some drug in there or something because it keeps you coming back for more.

extremedark_beauty_700x700.jpg

Kiva-Dark-Chocolate-Bar-kushfly_medical_marijuana_delivery_shipping_hollywood_los_angeles.jpg

When you really want to enjoy your chocolate bar.

...okay, seriously though, I gotta throw in the the Ritter Sport crowd. The Marzipan and Butter Biscuit ones are excellent. Still haven't had the coconut.

Top Bottom