• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda E3 showcase confirmed for June 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bethesda gets a lot of flak for Fallout 4, and rightfully so, but I really appreciate how they push single player experiences in this day and age. Looking forward to what they have in store for E3.

JohnDrake

EA on Saturday, MS/Bethesda on Sunday, Sony/Ubisoft on Monday and Nintendo on Tuesday. This is like Wrestlemania week all over again for us Europeans!

Kolx

Is this before or after MS? if after then MS plan to bring their conference forward to get a longer pr span might have just been fucked.

heklu

Neo Member
Expecting big things. Last year, it was one of my favorite E3 conferences. I'm hoping for Wolfenstein: New Colossus, more Doom, maybe a New IP. Or a new Fallout game by Obsidian. That'd be so awesome!

Edit: I forgot Quake.

Ahasverus

I bet their new "I can't believe it's not The Elder Scrolls" will be shown there.
TES:VI
done in gamebryo
full

TES VI teaser incoming, hopefully

0% chance. Todd has made it ridiculously clear that he has two other games in the works, the first of which is a brand new AAA IP, to make sure no-one gets their hopes up for a new TES game any time soon. Don't put yourself through that hype cycle when nothing but disappointment can come from it.

There's a reason The Elder Scrolls Online is still being heavily invested in...

Lakitu

st5fu
Maybe we'll see Bethesda Game Studios' big new IP, Starfield? It might be a little early but that would be great.

I'm guessing the new Wolfenstein will definitely be there.

Lucreto

It's probably going to be all Elder Scrolls Online but I hope Elder Scrolls VI.

I am going to miss the marathon E3 conferences. Microsoft starting it off, then EA, Ubisoft and Sony at 2am. Spreading it around over a few nights means I can't watch them all.

Mercador

I would like TESVI but I don't expect that so soon. It will be their new IP I guess. Or an Overwatch ripoff (please no...).

doemaaan

Elder Scrolls 6 definitely ain't showing up. Guarantee it. They're not even gonna mention it unless asked about.

Seems like they have less to show each year. Unless they have a surprise announcement for ESVI or a fallout spin-off, not much to get excited about.

Wolfenstein god give it to me now

The Evil Within 2 featuring better engine would be nice too

But really I'm ready to kill a bunch of Nazis but also feel things

Plasma

Banned
Really looking forward to seeing Fallout 4 VR in action, the storyline in that game may be bad but it was still fun exploring the world.

Nzyme32

I like it being more spread out and with folks having their own events in their own way. Pretty bored of the usual press conferences done in a very corporate way. Quite liked Sony's one last year at E3 though. Less talking more content, and performances on their own and related to reveals / during the announcements are great imo

Drazgul

They are announcing a AAA open world Creation game - but not Fallout or ES. New IP.

Doubt it, unless it's a considerably smaller game which doesn't seem likely. Their games take a lot of time to make, it hasn't been that long since FO4 wrapped up and Todd said they'll do shorter intervals between reveal and release from now on like they did with FO4 E3 reveal.

gossi

Doubt it, unless it's a considerably smaller game which doesn't seem likely. Their games take a lot of time to make, it hasn't been that long since FO4 wrapped up and Todd said they'll do shorter intervals between reveal and release from now on like they did with FO4 E3 reveal.

The head of Bethesda PR has said they're announcing a new IP, bigger than anything they've done. They've been working on it for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom