• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyblade (anime where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity) is on Crunchyroll

Why do you like beyblade?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ity&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=site-news

Crunchyroll announced the addition of four Beyblade anime series to its catalog today, including Beyblade season 1, Beyblade: BeyWheelz, Beyblade: Metal Fury, and Beyblade: Metal Masters. All are dubbed and available to Crunchyroll members in the United States and Canada.

Beyblade season 1 is available to premium members as of 4:00pm PST.

opinions? thoughts? feel free, i mean its a great time, beyblades back!

Slayven

No joke that shit got real, but Beywheelz was the jump the shark moment. Just like Dungeon Dice, no one wanted that shit

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I don't have the link saved. Can someone do GAF the service of posting the epic thread? :)

Fj0823

I LOVED the toys growing up, had Dranzer, Drazeel Fortress, Dragoon Metal System and Strata Dragoon Metal System.

The anime had a pretty cool first season, jumped shark in second season, and had an amazing season 3.

But if I watch it again I'll probably hate it. ALSO no I'm not Brandonk

Dennis

Banned
I LOVED the toys growing up, had Dranzer, Drazeel Fortress, Dragoon Metal System and Strata Dragoon Metal System.

The anime had a pretty cool first season, jumped shark in second season, and had an amazing season 3.

But if I watch it again I'll probably hate it. ALSO no I'm not Brandonk

Brandonk is back!

FUME5

TjbfkdV.gif

All I remember from Beyblade OG is that the two male leads had the most homoerotic relationship out of all the "buy the toys!" anime series.

Village

Hades is the best bayblade, though I sat through several seasons of bad dubbing when I happened to be up on a saturday morning to get that point. I'm talking about one of the more recent showings

oh yeah, that anime they made about tops. FUCKING TOPS.

Tops with WICKED SICK AWESOME STICKERS AND EDGES BRO.

They also made the stickers magical living energy beings that shot lasers in the anime because... well you know otherwise it'd have been boring as shit.

I think they fight dracula at one point.

PSqueak

Banned
Tops with WICKED SICK AWESOME STICKERS AND EDGES BRO.

They also made the stickers magical living energy beings that shot lasers in the anime because... well you know otherwise it'd have been boring as shit.

I think they fight dracula at one point.

My only memory of that anime is that at some point there was a security camera with a mounted gun which shot tops.

Damn, I remember this garbage. Even thought it was terrible back when I watched Beyblade religiously in elementary school.

I'd watch the crap out of a documentary focusing on the musicians who made terrible original music like this for anime dubs. Who the hell are these people?

I think digimon is the worst

Digimon digital monsters digimon champion

Can't bring up Digimon without mentioning this gem.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Damn, I remember this garbage. Even thought it was terrible back when I watched Beyblade religiously in elementary school.

I'd watch the crap out of a documentary focusing on the musicians who made terrible original music like this for anime dubs. Who the hell are these people?
I think digimon is the worst

Digimon digital monsters digimon champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom