• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyblade (anime where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity) is on Crunchyroll

Why do you like beyblade?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

sYkVR9b6.gif

did the guy lived after?

3 years ago I took a good hard look back at this series and realized that hundreds of people in this show were actually going to watch spinning tops.

Spinning tops became a spectator sport.

Why did I watch this?

you might be surprised to learn that spinning is a spectator sport. They spin tops and heavy metal weights. It's a skill, they do tricks and everything.

WCPc4MOm.jpg

Heh, did a double-take when I saw a beyblade thread on the front page. Was really hoping brandonk was back
like beyblades

@ Poll
Blood really ups my enjoyment factor. You don't know how mad I got when the Katekyo Hitman Reborn anime censored all the blood and kid-ified everything after the manga-faithful first season.

Aw man, remember when you let it rip and there was lightning and fire and everything.

I used to play it on my bathroom floor and they'd break every two weeks. I also remember having the Gamecube game and it wrecked all my controllers.

dity

Loved how corny and strange the whole concept of this series was. I also loved the toy craze that came with it and the tournaments they'd air on TV in Canada. I have season 1 already loaded onto Plex, nice to see it getting some love on streaming sites. Now bring back Medabots and it's a party.

SalvaPot

I watched the anime when I was younger and bought a mythical beyblade storing a legendary goddamn anime tiger ready to pounce on other unsuspecting spinning tops. I was fucking hyped yo. I had plans to become the best beyblade battlemaster who could summon a goddamn whirlwind the size of a small fucking mountain with a well placed rip on his ripcord of goddamn doom. I carefully assembled the components making sure I aligned the fucking core perfectly so my tiger could unleash it's full world devastating potential upon other unsuspecting spinning tops. I put that sticker on that shit with pinpoint precision, you could use an electron microscope and not see any imperfections. I loaded my weapon of mass destruction into it's launcher, inserted the rip cord, took a 5 step runup, screamed let it rip and launched impending doom upon this planet. It dribbled off of the wire, spun around for a while and ended up being defeated by a grazing blow from my cat who nonchalantly stopped my weapon of mass destruction by hitting it with it's paw.

IIITS BEEEEEYBLAAAAAAAAAAAADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom