• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond the Labyrinth (3DS, Tri-Ace, Konami) Screens [Trailer]

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Negator said:
Just look at it this way, there is always worse.

OMFG WTF IS THIS SHIT!!!! O_O

1286494935_748_FT30784_spirder-man-that-post-gave-me-cancer_.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
AceBandage said:
It was dubbed by the translation staff's family, or something.

It looks that way. O_O I'm still trying to recover and I thought that Arc Rise Fantasia was the worst.

Medalion

Banned
Despite this is obviously one of the best looking 3DS games if not the best looking 3DS game shown so far, it doesn't look like a type of a game I would be interested in right now, but it could change as I know more about it.

Yuterald

Wow, this looks pretty fucking cool. And the music on the website is awesome. I want to believe that this is Motoi. Some parts sound like it's totally from him, but I could be wrong.

I wish they'd give people a way to put voices in either Japanese or English. I can't fucking stand when they dub shit. Just give me Japanese voices with subs, and I'll be happy.
This is AMAZING! I've heard bad VA before but this takes it to another level all together.
LOL, what the fuck? Is that real? Sounds like people used a $2 mic and the record program on windows. That's like something I would do on that Spiderman Cartoon Maker from a long time ago.

I fail to see why everyone is acting so impress by how this look, didn't we already know 3ds is more than capable of displaying things of this level?

I am more interested in knowing how this plays.

StickSoldier said:
I wish they'd give people a way to put voices in either Japanese or English. I can't fucking stand when they dub shit. Just give me Japanese voices with subs, and I'll be happy.
Can't stand reading. Dubs please :p

MysticX

flintstryker said:
I fail to see why everyone is acting so impress by how this look, didn't we already know 3ds is more than capable of displaying things of this level?

I am more interested in knowing how this plays.

srsly? just had to troll...whatever

but, you are right on the second point, let´s see how it plays :)

From The Dust said:
Can't stand reading. Dubs please :p
must have been hard for you to type that and reply to his post then.

Gaf should start including dubs for forums posts to help people who dislike reading.

flintstryker said:
must have been hard for you to type that and reply to his post then.

Gaf should start including dubs for forums posts to help people who dislike reading.
I support more dramatic readings of GAF posts!

Ratrat

flintstryker said:
The art/character design is my guess.

Negator

Smision said:
not sure how you got that from what I said...lets just say a stereotypical high pitched american anime VA talking for 40 hours is not my idea of a good time.

What if she were voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch?

Instro

Smision said:
not sure how you got that from what I said...lets just say a stereotypical high pitched american anime VA talking for 40 hours is not my idea of a good time.

I know, just messing with you bro.

Aeana

abstract alien said:
Serious question: Has a bad or even, only-decent soundtrack came from a game by this team before?
The answer to that depends on whether you like Sakuraba's three songs or not.

Kuran

Banned
I hope this plays like Wizardry, but I guess it most definately won't...

I really want a localized Wizardry on PSP/3DS..

Main Character looks like a cellshaded version of Heather from SH3 and the world is strikingly similar to Ico. Looks beautiful and definatley a game that would draw me toward the 3DS after a slighly lackluster launch line up. I can see how the 3D effect would really work in the games favour, what with the big open environments and far distances between ruined objects.

Definatley has potential.

Takao

Banned
Solune said:
Well clearly one has no problems incorporating a female protagonist.

Too bad Tri-Ace hasn't found a way of incorporating talent.

I haven't played End of Eternity.

Top Bottom