• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

JettDash

So Cody told everyone initially that he is 26. But he's really 32. And he just told everyone for some reason and they were all surprised (except Jess because he already told her). It just made them dislike him even more.

Christmas says she thinks he has anti social personality disorder.

E92 M3

So Cody told everyone initially that he is 26. But he's really 32. And he just told everyone for some reason and they were all surprised (except Jess because he already told her). It just made them dislike him even more.

Christmas says she thinks he has anti social personality disorder.

People lie about their age all of time on the show.

JettDash

Funny thing is that there are three people older than him (Kevin, Jason, and Christmas) so there wasn't even much point lying about his age.

ETA: I forgot Matt even existed. So four people older than Cody.

It's completely innocuous.
It's stupid because if/when people find out you're lying or you confess, the inevitable conclusion people draw is "what else are they lying about since they lie about something so trivial?"

Edit: there are things you can lie about that are understandable (Matt being a member of MENSA is one that is understandable.) Age isn't.

Ganhyun

Pretty sure Josh is going to cause the group to mark him as a house vote to get out if he is sneaking peeks and stuff.

JettDash

Raven just fell down the stairs. Hit her head and cut her foot. Cody carried her to the DR, and then the feed cut.

DonShula

It's stupid because if/when people find out you're lying or you confess, the inevitable conclusion people draw is "what else are they lying about since they lie about something so trivial?"

Edit: there are things you can lie about that are understandable (Matt being a member of MENSA is one that is understandable.) Age isn't.

Wasnt there that one guy a few years back who lied about his wife being dead? That was a pretty bad decision.

Ganhyun

like, i mean, pretty much everyone but cody and jessica asked him to throw so they could get cody out. he had to know that not throwing here would put the house against him.

edit:

So, he apparently thought he was throwing it while doing the comp, but in reality did extremely well due to the others besides Josh and Paul sucking at the comp?

xaosslug

And it's stupid every time people do

peeps do it because they don't want to be seen as "that old guy/girl" outsider from the onset and immediately an outcast relative to the rest of the younger majority.

Was the set built on an ancient Indian burial ground?

it's the fake witchcraft/voodoo stuff this season, imo. NEVER mess w/ that stuff. When they had someone putting "voodoo dolls" of hg's in a cauldron I was like WTF??!?

peeps do it because they don't want to be seen as "that old guy/girl" outsider from the onset and immediately an outcast relative to the rest of the younger majority.

it's the fake witchcraft/voodoo stuff this season, imo. NEVER mess w/ that stuff. When they had someone putting "voodoo dolls" of hg's in a cauldron I was like WTF??!?
But it hardly works because most people can ball park your age. if you have a decent social game or other positive traits, you can get past being an older guy.

And maybe you're right on the voodoo stuff

I dislike Paul more and more every episode. I'm not sure why he's acting all high and mighty when he would have been out week one if it wasn't for production.

JettDash

I dislike Paul more and more every episode. I'm not sure why he's acting all high and mighty when he would have been out week one if it wasn't for production.

Nah, he probably would have got everyone who voted for Christmas to stay to vote for him to stay and Jillian would still be gone.

Koomaster

Ramses is just dumb dumb dumb. I understand not wanting to look like you are throwing the comp. But considering it's an individual run, just sit on your ass for the first 5 minutes. Give yourself a delay even if you accidentally get a question right. Walk everywhere, hem and haw over every puzzle. Take forever to study each terminal. There were so many ways to throw the comp.

His idea of throwing was to act goofy but still go through it pretty fast. Like wtf you doing bro? I told my friend who watches with me; 'I think based on his reactions he's trying to throw it, but still pretend like he's not... but why? Who is looking at him here?'

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's actually hilarious how awful Ramses played that

It was laid out in the easiest fashion possible, and you go fuck it up as hard as you could. Enjoy watching with the rest of the season from your couch.

natjjohn

I prefer survivor rules. If you have to leave the house (island), you're done. Show has always been kind of a joke, but going to another level now.

kirblar

I prefer survivor rules. If you have to leave the house (island), you're done. Show has always been kind of a joke, but going to another level now.
You're allowed to get treatment and come back on Survivor. It just needs to be hours, not days. They've taken people out to the first aid station before (usually doesn't get aired.)

Velcro Fly

She's been a huge asshole to multiple people all to stand by her man. She made her bed so to speak. I don't give a shit.

NYR

I know this is shit to to say, but I'll say it:

Jessica is pretty average looking without make-up, really bad eyebrows without the magic pencil, she really shouldn't be walking around without make-up for her own brand.

Top Bottom