• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

Velcro Fly

Smart play by people in that alliance ready to throw him under the bus

That has to be the most disastrous HOH reign ever right?

beasty

I dont get why Jessica is calling Christmas a coward.

Seems like Christmas has been pretty clear that she coming for that ass once Cody nominated her.

Smart play by people in that alliance ready to throw him under the bus

That has to be the most disastrous HOH reign ever right?
It's up there I would think.

And agreed on them flipping on Cody to cover themselves.

I dont get why Jessica is calling Christmas a coward.

Seems like Christmas has been pretty clear that she coming for that ass once Cody nominated her.
Probably butt hurt she was put on blast at the ceremony..

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Who ever casted Cody deserves a fucking raise. This guy is reality tv gold.

Yado

Jillian hasn't done anything since she's been put on the block and she's surprised to be evicted?

tumblr_ni3npkVrjY1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I don't even know who I want to win. Just hope we get another week of explosive feeds.

Christmas is handing her tickets to Paul.

cory64

Production is giving them all shit for getting in each other's faces. Seems they're fighting way too much for what they want.
Well, since they already had Megan go they're not gonna risk someone pulling a Willie. They definitely want the verbal fights anyway.

Farsi

Jessica is having a mental breakdown and is threatening to leave the game. Threatening to quit the game because of all the personal attacks towards her(lol). Cody finally convinced her to go to the DR after production got really pissed at her for not putting her mic on.

tumblr_m48l39q0HQ1r9413r.gif

Jess came out quickly from the DR. I guess they reminded her that she can't get her stipend if she leaves.

lenovox1

This is the most emotionally unstable group of hamsters since season 2. Jeeze.
Josh apparently is having/had a complete and total emotional breakdown over his vote, and Jessica is already threatening to DOR. Not even Audrey broke down until week 4.

M_A_C

So glad Christmas made it thru this week. She is my Bae. That would suck so bad to be in that situation and break your foot.

lenovox1

So glad Christmas made it thru this week. She is my Bae. That would suck so bad to be in that situation and break your foot.

Regarding her injury,
I almost want to call OSHA. She needs surgery, which they are allowing, but that's a huge health and occupational hazard. And she's already claimed it took a extra time for the on staff nurses to actually attend to her and administer first aid because they didn't want to be seen on camera. I'd rather they pulled a drag race and have her back on next season or on a second season of OTT.

Farsi

I can't believe
how badly Paul is playing right now. He's making a huge target on his back by saying his plan is to nominate Matt and Raven in front of the group. He's so straight about it too, he's not giving an inch to change his mind. Matt, Raven, Mark, and Dom already figured out they don't need to do that because they have the numbers, Matt already called out Paul that if he goes through with his plan it means he thinks someone from the group will flip. Paul should of done this without this group meeting. Not only is this a cocky move, it's dumb as hell this early in the game.

cory64

Regarding her injury,
I almost want to call OSHA. She needs surgery, which they are allowing, but that's a huge health and occupational hazard. And she's already claimed it took a extra time for the on staff nurses to actually attend to her and administer first aid because they didn't want to be seen on camera. I'd rather they pulled a drag race and have her back on next season or on a second season of OTT.
They really need to pay her to leave. She was not okay to do the HOH comp and the medical team would be irresponsible to let her do anything post-surgery

NYR

I can't believe
how badly Paul is playing right now. He's making a huge target on his back by saying his plan is to nominate Matt and Raven in front of the group. He's so straight about it too, he's not giving an inch to change his mind. Matt, Raven, Mark, and Dom already figured out they don't need to do that because they have the numbers, Matt already called out Paul that if he goes through with his plan it means he thinks someone from the group will flip. Paul should of done this without this group meeting. Not only is this a cocky move, it's dumb as hell this early in the game.

Sounds like Neda. Head up the ass syndrome. Gone in
Week 4.
Everyone on Reddit is freaking out about what a bad game move this is, not surprised at the consensus, it is a dumb move.

DonShula

This season is amazing. What a group. And they've already evicted two of the most boring. I fully expected Christmas to be a goner and that live vote was tense. Jillian was shocked and so was Cody. So, so good. It finally feels unpredictable again. This is mid-game drama in week two.

Still on #teamChristmas even though it's looking pretty unlikely now. Her confrontation with Cody was savage and she destroyed him. I'd feel bad for him due to the five noms and the twist with Paul, but he's just such an asshat that he deserves it all. His social game is actively terrible and he's so emotionally unaware that he doesn't even recognize when he's self-destructing.

Both Christmas and Alex seem to be cultivating some serious credibility based on their reactions to Cody. If they make it to late game they'll have that "respect for being upfront" going for them if they keep this up.

DonShula

Production looked at BBCAN to figure out how to keep the vet in the house. They knew damn well the early popularity vote would be for Paul, so they give him 3 week immunity. Mission accomplished. They keep finding new ways to have production manipulation.

That being said, the temptation twists seem to be working out quite well. They're really stirring the pot and keeping the house paranoid. The goal of production should be to keep them uncomfortable and prevent the mutual house voting and everybody thinking this is a fun summer vacation with games where most everybody gets along. The ying yang consequences of the temptation den and the strategy screw jobs make for some interesting TV. The Den of Temptation looks like it's going to be the most influential room in the house.

The goal of keeping Paul around early is pretty transparent. I'm OK with it because as much as they're giving him an advantage, they're also using him. Once the rest of the cast has established themselves, they don't need Paul for eyeballs, and he won't be eligible for the benefit for the rest of the season while still being eligible for the consequences. Production interference doesn't really irk me until later in the game when it harms legitimate contenders. Jillian and Cameron were never going to win no matter what, so losing them now isn't really a big deal IMO. And Megan self-evicting is just icing on the cake.

Jerm411

So 19 has reinvigorated my BB love, had really not been caring about the show for a while now....couldn't sleep last night so I was binge watching old BB season compilations lol.

Still salty as hell over Ian > Dan on 14 lol....

tumblr_n9wwatFjmr1tgk0t3o2_400.gif

BTW this season it appears already being the HoH is free reign to be the biggest moron in the house...

NYR

I don't see how Paul escapes a week 4 eviction.

Week 3: Bifocales of Bifold- Lets you win two or more tempatations, because fuck you
Week 4: Stick of Safety - Keeps you safe for the season as long as you can spell Stick on the live feeds, once

Jasper

So Cody is now stuck in a frog costume all week, and it's looking like he's going to be backdoored this week too - which means he's going to have to go out on stage and be interviewed by Julie whilst dressed as a frog.

I honestly think he's close to snapping Paul's neck at this point. He's fucking livid.

DELy1BAVwAEBT2O.jpg:large

netguy503

So Cody is now stuck in a frog costume all week, and it's looking like he's going to be backdoored this week too - which means he's going to have to go out on stage and be interviewed by Julie whilst dressed as a frog.

I honestly think he's close to snapping Paul's neck at this point. He's fucking livid.

DELy1BAVwAEBT2O.jpg:large

Omg yes please! And then they could keep inviting him back as "the worst player in BB history".

Edit: That also looks more Gumby then frog.

Top Bottom