• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

Kyrios

So Cody is now stuck in a frog costume all week, and it's looking like he's going to be backdoored this week too - which means he's going to have to go out on stage and be interviewed by Julie whilst dressed as a frog.

I honestly think he's close to snapping Paul's neck at this point. He's fucking livid.

DELy1BAVwAEBT2O.jpg:large

LOL This guy is going to choke someone out in the house this week.

Ganhyun

will spoil it for everyone:

Looks like the Veto comp was played:

Paul won the veto. So, unless something changes Cody is going home.

Also, apparently Ramses tried to buck the plan and win veto and is on multiple people's list.

Looks like the ones on the list are:

Jessica
Cody
Ramses
Jason

NYR

will spoil it for everyone:

Looks like the Veto comp was played:

Paul won the veto. So, unless something changes Cody is going home.

Also, apparently Ramses tried to buck the plan and win veto and is on multiple people's list.

Looks like the ones on the list are:

Jessica
Cody
Ramses
Jason
I think a lot of people will be happy with this.

Parch

Last episode was good and this season is playing out nicely. There be drama.
It sounds like I'm really going to like this week's episodes a whole lot as well.

xaosslug

on Thusday's episode Julie will probably announce that Christmas is being removed from the house/competition for her own safety or some such and she's welcome to return for season 20, thus there being no eviction... LOL

6XapHgg.gif

Velcro Fly

Sounds like Ramses is the only one in the house that doesn't know Cody is the target lol

Does dude have zero social game? What is he doing?

Man. Cody has some serious anger issues. He looks like he's trying way too hard not to explode because camera's are everywhere.

People have lost jobs for doing stupid shit. When You're in a microscope, companies pay attention. Act like an ass and you lose your job.

TTBurger88

Neo Member
I wanna know how did Cody get through casting? The dude is a robot that is about to kill someone.

I kinda hope there is a battleback as he is entertaining to a degree.

NYR

I feel bad for Ramses. No one wants to play the game with him, comes off as weak and silly and this episode kind of proves it. Definitely a pre jury player.

NYR

I wanna know how did Cody get through casting? The dude is a robot that is about to kill someone.

Dude, he is perfect casting - abrasive dickhole who was going to cause drama, that is what they go for, type A's.

Fantastical

Death Prophet

I mean in the first public interviews he said he hated men that made "victim noises". I can only imagine how many gems he gave production.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I originally thought Cody would do well, but he has zero restraint and social awareness. That being said, he makes for great tv. The footage of them in Pauls HoH room and Cody just standing in the back, cross armed and silent was hilarious. There's definitely something wrong with this guy.

JettDash

I think it is pretty much guaranteed that there is a pre jury battleback. And Cody has an excellent chance of winning it.

MisterHero

I feel really bad for Cody but he at least exposed Paul's 4-week free ride so there's some hope of people turning on him.

4 free weeks including that first one is nonsense

JettDash

I don't feel bad for Cody. He should have put up Ramses or something. Or at least discussed his plan with his alliance.

MisterHero

I take back what I said about Cody, I missed the last episode. They harrassed the shit out of Josh.

but I stick by that 4-week ride thing

xaosslug

i honestly don't see how Christmas can stay in the house w/ a broken leg (an injury she caused)... she can't compete in physical comps. She will be a LITERAL floater.

I don't feel bad for Cody. He should have put up Ramses or something. Or at least discussed his plan with his alliance.
I don't either because almost everyone figured Paul got the temptation and yet he didn't strangely. he tried to play so far ahead in keeping Alex when he could have avoided the situation all together by not putting up Alex like you said for Ramses.

Then after the shit happens, he blows up everything and gets everyone pissed at him. Yes Production didn't help him and hindsight is 20/20, but these are all avoidable pitfalls that were visible and he still walked into them.

Yup in the end he should have discussed his plan with his alliance. Just stupid.
Yeah, I'm just astounded by his complete fuck uppery. Just put Ramses up and you're good to go.

I don't watch the feeds so I don't know if I'm supposed to or not, but I would feel worst for Jessica in this situation, because she's tied so directly to Cody and his mistake. He completely fucked up her game and unless you think it's true love, I would have ditched that fuck immediately afterwards...but maybe she's as dumb at gameplay as he is.

Ganhyun

Yeah, I'm just astounded by his complete fuck uppery. Just put Ramses up and you're good to go.

I don't watch the feeds so I don't know if I'm supposed to or not, but I would feel worst for Jessica in this situation, because she's tied so directly to Cody and his mistake. He completely fucked up her game and unless you think it's true love, I would have ditched that fuck immediately afterwards...but maybe she's as dumb at gameplay as he is.

Having watched some of the feeds, nah, don't feel sorry for her.

She attacked people not to the level of Cody (but still enough) and isolated herself from the house. If she had not decided to use Cody as her shield/showmance, she may have been better off. But she hadn't changed much of her behavior and tried to mend bridges.

No sympathy for her either.

Having watched some of the feeds, nah, don't feel sorry for her.

I agree. Her attitude sucks. There's a reason her and Cody work well together - they both get into people's faces without thinking that they're hurting their game.

They've burnt too many bridges and should realize people want them gone at this point.

I can understand why production gave Paul a pass for a few weeks. There's really no leaders in the house to make the game exciting.

JettDash

I'm actually surprised that Cody is wearing the frog costume. What can they do to him if he refuses? Give him a penalty vote? He already knows he's getting evicted.

kirblar

There are never leaders emerging in partial returnee seasons because the returnees become them. It's one of the big issues w/ the format.

xaosslug

i don't really understand why peeps in the house hate Cody so much? All he wanted to do was vote out the vet (Paul)... are the rest of the hg's really huge stans or something? Why do they keep waxing on about Cody's "betrayal" etc? And why does NOBODY care that Paul got immunity for 3 weeks?!

I'm actually surprised that Cody is wearing the frog costume. What can they do to him if he refuses? Give him a penalty vote? He already knows he's getting evicted.

it's fairly obvious Cody's playing a "role" in the house, this season. Paul's opposition. I mean hasn't Jessica been refusing to put on her mic and Cody's convinced her to put it on? Also, the music producers had ready for Cody's scenes gives it away.

MisterHero

i don't really understand why peeps in the house hate Cody so much? All he wanted to do was vote out the vet (Paul)... are the rest of the hg's really huge stans or something? Why do they keep waxing on about Cody's "betrayal" etc? And why does NOBODY care that Paul got immunity for 3 weeks?!
He could've put anyone up against Jillian (who would've been gone anyways) but didn't prepare his team for it. So Christmas and her friends are upset.

When it was revealed Paul was safe, everyone in Cody's alliance got put in danger. So his whole team turned on him.

I was with him until he got desperate and he and Jessica started shitting on the others.

Because Paul is being an organ grinder and keeping people not as pissed at him compared to Cody. They'll deal with Paul after his immunity runs out is I assume their logic.

JettDash

He put up two members of their alliance without even consulting anyone. How could they trust him?

xaosslug

He could've put anyone up against Jillian (who would've been gone anyways) but didn't prepare his team for it. So Christmas and her friends are upset.

When it was revealed Paul was safe, everyone in Cody's alliance got put in danger. So his whole team turned on him.

I was with him until he got desperate and he and Jessica started shitting on the others.

Because Paul is being an organ grinder and keeping people not as pissed at him compared to Cody. They'll deal with Paul after his immunity runs out is I assume their logic.

He put up two members of their alliance without even consulting anyone. How could they trust him?

but like, unless I'm missing something, Cody is CLEARLY targeting Paul... so, do the other hg's all love Paul? Why do they care? Why did they hand Paul an HoH? Why would they want Cody out when he's after Paul? Also, why are peeps babying Josh when he. did. the. same. shit. to Megan that Cody/Jessica supposedly are doing to him, except he did it for no reason - and it could be argued it contributed to her self-evicting. Josh also got safety and screwed his entire team.

am I taking crazy pills? It's like these peeps whine about being nice to each other vs. players being mean to each other - but it's conditional. @__@

rooting for Kevin, at this point.

JettDash

but like, unless I'm missing something, Cody is CLEARLY targeting Paul... so, do the other hg's all love Paul? Why do they care? Why did they hand Paul an HoH? Why would they want Cody out when he's after Paul? Also, why are peeps babying Josh when he. did. the. same. shit. to Megan that Cody/Jessica supposedly are doing to him, except he did it for no reason - and it could be argued it contributed to her self-evicting. Josh also got safety and screwed his entire team.

am I taking crazy pills? It's like these peeps whine about being nice to each other vs. players being mean to each other - but it's conditional. @__@

rooting for Kevin, at this point.

Yes everyone that was in his alliance loves Paul. And Christmas. It was a straight up idiotic move.

If Cody is willing to put up one member of their group without telling anyone, and then after finding out that person is safe puts up another, how could they possible trust that he won't do the same to them?

Cody screwed himself.

Jasper

Cody is a fucking PSYCHO!

He said that once he's evicted and back in the real world, he's going to start spreading rumors about Josh (the Cuban guy) being a "sexual predator".

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/884486586670264320

Also on the live feeds, when Cody and Jessica were having a conversation and Jessica asked him if he had a crush on Alex....he said absolutely not because he's not into Alex "for reasons that shall not be discussed", followed by him saying he rather Jessica because she has "genetically superior" skin.

Top Bottom