• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Infinite does not have multiplayer of any kind

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
999999999lcsqy.png

And then his plane goes down above Rapture

hlhbk

I will be buying this game just to support the fact it doesn't have multi. Multi is such a weak crutch and boring as shit.

My concern now is when it was cancelled, and how much time and effort was wasted before the decision was made.

I'm a little surprised at the reactions, this is exactly what I thought when I read the thread title. Hopefully it's not a sign that the game is in the kind of dire trouble recent studio departures would imply.

I will be buying this game just to support the fact it doesn't have multi. Multi is such a weak crutch and boring as shit.

Really? Buying a game JUST because it doesn't have multiplayer?

I hope you buy every single player only title on the market.

As for this game, my purchase was guaranteed the moment it was announced. Loved Bioshock, and this looks outstanding to me. The tower defense mutliplayer sounds like it could have been interesting, but if it wasn't up to standards I'm glad they cut it instead of releasing something half arsed.

Soul_Pie

A victory for single player only shooters. It can get lost out of uncharted too as far as I'm concerned.

I hope the game is great.

Cue the pissy reactions from game journos about how it's INCONCEIVABLE that an FPS of any kind should release without online multiplayer. Just look at what happened to ZombiiU.

Top Bottom