• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2015 - Post cool deals here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any deals for any 4K monitors? Preferably the 27" Dell. I'm about to pull the trigger on it but I'm kinda holding out for a good deal around bf/cm.

How much are you looking to spend? I'd sell you mine if you don't mind used and are in the US. I have the P2715Q.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
For anime/manga fans, check out rightstufanime.com every day for their specials. This year's Black Friday deals are every day, but they used to be weekly. After that, they start their 13 Days of Christmas sale with even more stuff every day.

I usually wait until Day 13 until I start bundling my (large) purchase.

Around $500 because that's what they cost new. But I'm a little weary on buying used without a warrenty.

Well it came with a 3 year warranty when I bought it. So you should still have a warranty since that is transferable until 2018. I'd ship mine too you for $500 shipped in the US if you want it. I also have tons of positive seller feedback in the bst thread in the gaming community section. There is a spreadsheet there that you can find me on. If you want I can also provide pictures. Just pm me.

Well it came with a 3 year warranty when I bought it. So you should still have a warranty since that is transferable until 2018. I'd ship mine too you for $500 shipped in the US if you want it. I also have tons of positive seller feedback in the bst thread in the gaming community section. There is a spreadsheet there that you can find me on. If you want I can also provide pictures. Just pm me.
Eh I'll probably just wait to see if there are any BF deals. Thanks for the offer though!

wtf. how do they even have 2012 models in stock?!

No clue, they must have made way too many back then and are trying to offload stock. Searching the model number on slickdeals showing many listings for it this year new for lower prices than Best Buys black Friday price and it was thumbed down on there, because its a horrible deal. Also look at Best Buys reviews for the item. They go back to 2012.

Any deals on iPhone trade-ins? I missed the one last year where you could get $100 for pretty much any iPhone with no strings attached, unfortunately.

Anyone seen some good deals on a decent laptop or tower? I've been stalking Amazons pre-black Friday sale but I haven't seen anything good yet. I need a good replacement for my upcoming computer science classes. My Toshiba satellite is almost 7 years old now.

Friggz

this is really helpful. thanks!

i think walmart has a nighthawk for 150. good router for the cheapest ive seen a new one.

No problem :) Someone made one last year and it helped out so much, since there wasn't one made yet we decided that we would make one for everyone this year. Just glad we can help make Black Friday easier for everyone!

Kwixotik

I'm looking for a laptop for my fiancee. Her limit is $250. Mostly needs it for web browsing and Skype.

Anyone know of any good deals?

BkMogul

Looking for a good price on a 2TB HDD. Skipped the $64 deal a few weeks ago thinking they'd be better next week.

Thanks for the heads up , it is an old ass model

Bwahh! I'll just wait then
image.php

Fixed your post.

border

Best Buy - Toshiba 50" HDTV $149.99

Maybe it's a good TV, maybe it isn't. You probably aren't getting one unless you are willing to camp out at Best Buy from 4AM - 5PM on Thanksgiving Day.

tc farks

I'm looking for a laptop for my fiancee. Her limit is $250. Mostly needs it for web browsing and Skype.

Anyone know of any good deals?

Dell Home & Office [dell.com] has Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop: Core i3, 4GB Memory, 500GB HDD, 15.6" Display, GeForce 820M, Windows Home 10 for $229.99

Doorbuster - Online Exclusive 2pm EST on 11/27

Kwixotik

Maybe it's a good TV, maybe it isn't. You probably aren't getting one unless you are willing to camp out at Best Buy from 4AM - 5PM on Thanksgiving Day.

I don't know if it's just my town or what, but I've never heard of anyone camping that early. The line started just before dawn on Friday last year at my Best Buy. I was third in line and got a 50 inch for $200, but there were a bunch more.

I don't know if it's just my town or what, but I've never heard of anyone camping that early. The line started just before dawn on Friday last year at my Best Buy. I was third in line and got a 50 inch for $200, but there were a bunch more.

They started lining up the night before thanksgiving in my town for the black Friday sale.

Apath

Use a Discover card and buy the TV before Black Friday, then use their deal matching to have them refund the difference between the sale price and your purchase price. You'll pay more in tax but it saves you a ton of trouble.

There is a thread on slickdeals if you feel like looking further into it.

border

Last year Black Friday sales at Best Buy started around 4PM on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday), not Friday. This year they start around the same time on Thanksgiving Day.

Assuming you in one of the states that does not allow retail stores to open on Thanksgiving, then all that happened was that people lined up at dawn 24 hours later than in the rest of the country.

Ceebs

Do I need to be there when the store opens if all I want are the Blu-Ray deals at Best Buy? Do those go early as well?

Tansut

If anybody comes across a sweet deal for a men's jacket, respond to this post please. I've had the same jacket every winter for quite some time now and I'd like to snag something if I can.

Edit:
Do I need to be there when the store opens if all I want are the Blu-Ray deals at Best Buy? Do those go early as well?
Just get what you want online. They have free shipping until sometime in January I think.

border

what are the best iPad deals? looking to snag one that is not mini sized

Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Used/Refurbished iPads at Gamestop.

iPad Air 2 16GB WiFi or Cellular can be had there for $340-$360. Find 2 other people to go in with and you can get one for $225+tax. Or alternatively you can just sell the 2 extra ones on eBay/Craigslist at cost.

You'll probably have to buy from Gamestop's website, since it will be difficult to find a brick & mortar store with 3 of the same models in stock. Their Black Friday web sales usually go live on Thanksgiving or the night before.

Johndoey

Banned
By chance does anyone have one of the fire tablets? If so is it any good, my laptops battery is done for so I can't use it on the go easily and my budget this year is only around 150. I just need something to check emails with really.

rjinaz

For those looking for a new tv. This is probably one of the best black friday deals for one, and it's available right now at Dell. The M49-c1 4k tv for $529 plus a $200 dell egift card. Bought this exact tv on Prime Day for $599 at Amazon.
deals.dell.com/mpp/productdetail/vm49c1jrm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom