• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2015 - Post cool deals here

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceface

Does amazon match other stores black friday deals? I remember them doing that one year but it was like 3 years ago.

rjinaz

Does amazon match other stores black friday deals? I remember them doing that one year but it was like 3 years ago.

They have been dong that for years now and they are doing it again this year. The problem is, they put them up at random days and times and they only last seconds. Thursday and Fri though seem to be the two days most of the deals hit. I have been able to get most of the deals I wanted from them over the years but it does require me to monitor their website all day long. Last Thanksgiving I used their phone app while eating Thanksgiving Dinner and managed to get their 50 inch $200 Toshiba. Still better than waiting in the cold.

aceface

They have been dong that for years now and they are doing it again this year. The problem is, they put them up at random days and times and they only last seconds. Thursday and Fri though seem to be the two days most of the deals hit. I have been able to get most of the deals I wanted from them over the years but it does require me to monitor their website all day long. Last Thanksgiving I used their phone app while eating Thanksgiving Dinner and managed to get their 50 inch $200 Toshiba. Still better than waiting in the cold.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on the deals I'm interested in.

DedValve

Banned
I'm on the hunt for a Surface pro 3. Maybe even a 2 if the price is cheap enough.

I don't mind used as well and was thinking of maybe checking out cowboom but anxious that I'll get a surface on its deathbed. How durable are those things?

BFIB

I'm on the hunt for a Surface pro 3. Maybe even a 2 if the price is cheap enough.

I don't mind used as well and was thinking of maybe checking out cowboom but anxious that I'll get a surface on its deathbed. How durable are those things?
I'd say about the same as an iPad.

I'm interested in that Best Buy Toshiba TV for a PS4/Battlefront but the 60hz refresh rate is throwing me off. How much is that low rate going to hurt my experience? I don't know much about refresh rates and whatnot.

Sears:

Craftsman Pocket LED flashlight

$3.49 and $3.52 back in reward points

YXA4nWHm.jpg

Runs through Monday, and then comes back later in the week.

There are a couple external HDD deals going on and need some advice. Anyone have thoughts on if I should get two WD 4TB external drives for $99 each or one Seagate 8TB external drive for $199? They'd be exclusively used for storing Blu-ray rips and hooked up to my Synology. I recently had an external JBOD 4 drive enclosure die and the price to replace that for the enclosure alone is about $130 to $150 so it seems like if I was going to put that much out, I may as well get one of those solutions instead.

Spinluck

How are Toshiba's these days?

That $149 for 49" at best buy is so tempting.

I've been trying to get an answer for this for days now.

Anyone have experience with toshiba TVs?

I have a 49" TV from and can't complain.

Some of the best speakers I've ever heard in a TV, and it's still going about 3yrs strong. I watch movies and game on it, and everything looks fine. I'm not really a TV expert who knows how to test for screen quality and such but it looks fucking nice to me. I bought this 3 black Fridays ago for like $400I for nearly half off. This is a fucking steal.

//ARCANUM

I also scored the 50" toshiba for $200. Still the best deal I've ever gotten. It's a fantastic tv and I've had no problems with it 1 year later. Still can't believe I scored it.

Cerium

Which page should I watch if I want to look out for something like this?

I'm looking to buy a new GPU this week (my GTX 280 is ready to retire at last) - would Black Friday be the best bet or is it worth holding out for "Cyber Monday"?

neonglow

I'm looking to buy a new GPU this week (my GTX 280 is ready to retire at last) - would Black Friday be the best bet or is it worth holding out for "Cyber Monday"?

Black Friday would be the best bet because store bring their A game. Cyber Monday are usually rehashes from Black Friday or worse.

HvySky

Has anyone seen any decent deals on 2.5" hard drives? I want to put a 1 or 2TB drive in my PS4 to replace the 500GB. I just wish I could use external.

If anyone needs anything from the Best Buy Early Access Sale I'd be happy to buy and ship straight to you as I am $300 away from Elite Plus for next year. :)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Any good deals on your mom?

Best buy deals right now aren't bad, but I fee like they are saving the good stuff for later.

Anyone know what the best online deals are going to be for 4K TV's? Moved into a new house and I'm going to need a 60" or greater for this living room. I saw that Best Buy was having a door buster on a Samsung for $799 which is pretty good, but there's no fucking way I'm going to physically go there. It would be in Pensacola and if I come out of there with that TV I'd be shot in the parking lot.

...then again at that price I might risk it lol

Starting on November 25th at 9PM (all times Pacific) you'll be able to buy a Nexus 9 for 40% off retail price ($240-360). This deal goes until November 27th at 9PM, and the first 500 LTE variants sold will also come with a free Logitech tablet keyboard. As soon as that sale is over, at 9:01PM, all accessories on HTC's site will go on sale for 40% off. This goes until November 29th at 9PM.

The final sale will kick in at 9:01PM on November 29th and will run through December 2nd at 11:59PM. During this time, you'll be able to get the RE Camera for 60% off (with a free protection pack) and 40% off the HTC One M9. The M9 sells for $650, so it'll be about $390. The RE Camera will be around $80. All the promotions are valid only while supplies last, so make note of the start times for the best deals.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/1...ff-the-nexus-9-60-off-the-re-camera-and-more/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom