• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2015 - Post cool deals here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen any good cellphone deals? I had huge ambitions for a nice phone, but finances are looking pretty stiff at the moment, so I'm in the market for something great in the $200 range.

Speevy

Banned
Question

How much earlier do you have to be there to take advantage of the Best Buy deals? Also, do they give you reserve tickets?

Ecto311

Sears:

Craftsman Pocket LED flashlight

$3.49 and $3.52 back in reward points

YXA4nWHm.jpg

Runs through Monday, and then comes back later in the week.

I got 3 of these and man are they useful. Ordered 2 more today and using some for gifts. Working in dark spaces and having this bright ass light will be fantastic. Also the magnet works to hold all the weight even at an angle. Would be great for pc building too.

Question

How much earlier do you have to be there to take advantage of the Best Buy deals? Also, do they give you reserve tickets?

Depends on what you are there for. I'd get there at 2pm on thanksgiving if you have a really good deal because last year working there people were lining up before that even for tvs and big items.

Gray Matter

I got 3 of these and man are they useful. Ordered 2 more today and using some for gifts. Working in dark spaces and having this bright ass light will be fantastic. Also the magnet works to hold all the weight even at an angle. Would be great for pc building too.

Depends on what you are there for. I'd get there at 2pm on thanksgiving if you have a really good deal because last year working there people were lining up before that even for tvs and big items.

2 PM?!?!

Holy fuck, I was planning on being there no later than 4 PM.

border

If you want a Doorbuster deal at Best Buy you had better get there early. Very early. They hand out tickets an hour or two before they open the doors open, but people will be lining up earlier than that. They probably won't have more than a couple dozen of the uber-cheap TVs.

If you just want to pick up some games and DVDs though I wouldn't sweat it too much.

I currently have a 40 inch sony bravia while it is a good tv I just hate how long it takes to power on before you can actually change hdmi inputs its annoying

Best Buy really is the best for Black Friday deals. Ordered last night and everything has shipped and set to arrive tomorrow. I'm going to have things in hand before most people can even buy them.

Ecto311

If you want a Doorbuster deal at Best Buy you had better get there early. Very early. They hand out tickets an hour or two before they open the doors open, but people will be lining up earlier than that. They probably won't have more than a couple dozen of the uber-cheap TVs.

If you just want to pick up some games and DVDs though I wouldn't sweat it too much.

The games and dvd thing can be tricky too because people will buy them all now and come in that day for the price adjustment. Especially if it is a newer game/movie best buy is lucky to have any. The supply to those stores at least a year ago is such a goddamn disaster it's insane it even still exists as a brick store.

My advice is to go to walmart now with the black friday ad and try to get them to price match. I got Smash for Wii U today for $27 because of the early elite member price showing for me. Some walmarts or other stores will do that but it seems like it's up to the person working. The electronics dept wouldn't do it but the front lady couldn't give 2 shits about the price match or where it was from. Same thing when I was 16 trying to buy paintball stuff. The guy in sporting goods would just sell us anything. If he wasn't there we couldn't get anyone else to sell us air or balls.

NoRéN

$398 for the Sony a6000.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._alpha_a6000_mirrorless_digital.html?ref=deal

Best price you'll get on one of the absolute best APS-C cameras out there. Perfect for beginners and has a ton of muscle power for more serious shooting.

Love this camera! Got it thanks to help from the camera thread. Excellent deal at that price, free shipping(always get orders all the way to California within a week), and BH doesn't charge tax outside of NY.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Any good deals for a 1 or 2TB external drive? Want to pick one up for my X1 so I dont have to keep deleting games.

$398 for the Sony a6000.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._alpha_a6000_mirrorless_digital.html?ref=deal

Best price you'll get on one of the absolute best APS-C cameras out there. Perfect for beginners and has a ton of muscle power for more serious shooting.

Does it come with a lens?

Is this worth getting over the RX 100 III?

Also, this is a bundle at Best Buy. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-al...lack/4322004.p?id=1219752551467&skuId=4322004

Which is more worth it?

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Looking for a decent deal on a 43"ish TV for my girlfriend. It doesn't need to be 4k and have a bunch of bells and whistles, but I don't want it to be complete bargain bin trash either. Preferably Best Buy because of reward points, but otherwise I'm okay with any retailer.

Microcenter and Gamestop will be selling the Shield TV for $149/$249 with a free remote. Best price I have seen thus far on an awesome media streamer/emulation box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom