• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: Details on characters, enemies, weapons, locations, gameplay etc

Afrocious

I already picture a black phantom (doubt this game will have black phantoms but w/e) wheelchair enemy rolling into you to death.

EL CUCO

6hNZPmY.jpg

Orayn

Wow, that gave him like a quarter of his health back.

You never gain back more than you lost from the most recent source of damage, and the amount you regain depends on the weapon. Also, yeah, they probably have that stat maxed out if this is from the Gamescom demo.

Hugstable

Banned
Dat artwork of the Cleric Beast!

HNNNNNNNGG.

They just keep hyping me up and hyping me up, and I still need to wait til early next year. Sony pls.

Shmuppers

You never gain back more than you lost from the most recent source of damage, and the amount you regain depends on the weapon. Also, yeah, they probably have that stat maxed out if this is from the Gamescom demo.

The GamesCom demo was "easy mode" so that many people can enjoy the demo after waiting so long in line. Game will not be that easy when it is finished.

Ahh, I see. Thanks! ^_^

Damn everything looks and sounds great!!! One of the few games I actually finish include the souls games. I can't wait for this and spend hours inside this dreadful beautiful world. And it looks its bringing lot of new stuff to the series to make it fresh.

Jesus Christ. After spoiling so much of Dark Souls 2 for myself before playing it, I was intending to go into this completely blind, but couldn't resist taking a peek. The game looks absolutely incredible.

j3OzmeX.gif

pronk420

oh wow the districts look amazing. i can't wait to see the other areas. i hope latria's tower style enemies and area make a comeback, instead of valley of defilement 3.0 (wait no, 4.0? 5.0?)

takriel

Seriously with Bloodborne, Xenoblade X and Zelda 2015 is poised to be one of the greatest years of gaming ever!

AlphaDump

Gold Member
If the player doesn’t want to die, attack will become the best defense. When receiving damage from the enemy, if said damage is returned within a certain amount of time, it’s possible to regenerate. The “Regain” system changes the concept of tactical defense and encourages the player to fight desperately to stay alive.

that is awesome.

day 1 so very hard.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
This can't launch soon enough...

... i need it!

jpax

That looks so cool! Eager to see all the armor and weapons. The enemy design seems fresh and one could only hope for a wide, open and interconnected world.

God... can you picture how bad it will be to get killed by wheelchair bound oldmen wielding outdated guns?

Oh the gifs that shall be made.

Wheel chair mob is a little silly but fun I guess.

Silly, yes, but it adds a cool new layer of immersion. If you saw the gameplay feed, the guy was watching over a corpse and when the player looted it, the wheelchair guy yelled at him in English to go away and opened fire with his gun.

Silly, yes, but it adds a cool new layer of immersion. If you saw the gameplay feed, the guy was watching over a corpse and when the player looted it, the wheelchair guy yelled at him in English to go away and opened fire with his gun.

He called him a "busybody." I thought it was hilarious and ridiculous.

Plasmids

Can't wait this game looks amazing I'm just hoping they get it finished for early next year, and it doesn't get moved to the end of 2015.

Top Bottom